McLynas Arrest
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: McLynas Arrest

Unregistered

McLynas Arrest

Word has it that goofy candidate James McLynas will be arrested by next week on numerous felonies. I wonder what he will have to say about his new accommodations in the Pinellas Hilton? Christmas in jail for James?

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Word has it that goofy candidate James McLynas will be arrested by next week on numerous felonies. I wonder what he will have to say about his new accommodations in the Pinellas Hilton? Christmas in jail for James?
    Now if someone posted the same words about the Sheriff, you would be the first one screaming that it should be deleted. Justify to me why this shouldn't be deleted.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Unregistered
    Who cares, he is just a nobody. No real threat to Bob's re-election.

Unregistered
    Someone is trolling. Just delete it.

Unregistered
    Delete this and then delete all the lies posted about the Sheriff and Command Staff. How do you know its not true? McLyans is an announced candidate and fair game for everything. That’s the approach you take about the Sheriff so its only fair for a public figure like Lair James.

Unregistered
    Delete this and then delete all the lies posted about the Sheriff and Command Staff. How do you know its not true? McLyans is an announced candidate and fair game for everything. That’s the approach you take about the Sheriff so its only fair for a public figure like Lair James.
    Fair game for everything? I see Bob's children are getting ready for the next election. Every bodies lies or had at one time or another, including your Sheriff. Public figures are not fair game, when you do a smear campaign. If you have facts, post them, then again things do get turned around here.

Unregistered
    Fair game for everything? I see Bob's children are getting ready for the next election. Every bodies lies or had at one time or another, including your Sheriff. Public figures are not fair game, when you do a smear campaign. If you have facts, post them, then again things do get turned around here.
    Well the best proof of character for Mxltnas was the video of him and his landlord, the nice old lady that James terrorized. That was factual. What happened to that video James? I used to love watching it on YouTube. I think your supporters on your Facebook page would love to see how you really treat people. 🖕🏻

Unregistered
    Next election? Word is the Sheriff is not running again.

Unregistered
    Next election? Word is the Sheriff is not running again.
    False Narrative

Unregistered
    The candidate for sheriff Mr. McLynas certainly has quite the criminal history. Beating up old people. At least he has inside knowledge of how the jail works. What a loser!!!! No wonder why he hates cops?

https://www.pcsoweb.com/InmateBookin...spx?id=1569385

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast