McLynas Arrest - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: McLynas Arrest

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Even James' boat car thinks he's a douchebag.
    If you think you’re so tough then why don’t you come see him and see what happens to you, biitch!

Unregistered
    In your dreams buttercup. The sheriff ignores you like the mosquito that you are and could cares less about what you say or do. What was it he called you a whack job or something like that. Seems to fit.
    And yet all you assholes can't keep talking about him. LMAO

Unregistered
    And yet all you assholes can't keep talking about him. LMAO
    Yeah a whopping 23 replies about that nut bag. He’s a real hot topic.

Unregistered
    If you think you’re so tough then why don’t you come see him and see what happens to you, biitch!
    What's he going to do? Make a public records request? Sic Jerry T on me? Videotape me while I **** his wife? Drive around my neighborhood in a boat car? Tell Joe Waller I'm a meanie? Bring it, Jimmy.

Unregistered
    James, you’re not that important. But what you are is a pain in the ass. You do things to push buttons on deputies. So don’t act shocked when you get shredded on Leoaffairs.com. It doesn’t make you special. It makes you an asshole.

Unregistered
    SSDD. James is a nat that wont go away but is really useless and harmless. He will lose this election by a landslide like he did the last one, give it a month, file again for 2024, keep posing crap to his 15 Cop Watch idiots on FB and file more public record requests. Sheriff Bob will beat him by a landslide and life will go on. The TRUTH is James is a criminal who has been arrested and HATES cops. He has only one agenda and that it’s to screw law enforcement. People are too smart to allow that to happen!!

Unregistered
    What's with this love hate, relationship you have with James? I bet he doesn't even reply to most of these posting and someone else is doing it for laughs, with you going off all the time. I sometime wonder what type of man or cop you are or think you are? Some arrest you get satisfaction over, cause they were a violent felon. Yet, ever other week with you, James is getting arrested or James is going to fail on his bit for Sheriff. You really need to get a life outside of work! Is Big Bob, paying you for all this disinformation you post daily? He can't be concerned over his reelection, can he? Here's something to think about, while your typing a nasty reply to me. Now stop typing and take a walk to the corner store and buy some of that favorite drink of yours a nice cold bottle of mad-dog 20/20 or ripple wine. Take a seat with the fellas and woo-them with your super hero B.S. stories. Once the bottle is finished, come back online and have at it. Trust me you'll feel a whole lot better about yourself, trashing another, when you can blame it on the drink. This way people won't know what a douche, you truly are.

Unregistered
    What's with this love hate, relationship you have with James? I bet he doesn't even reply to most of these posting and someone else is doing it for laughs, with you going off all the time. I sometime wonder what type of man or cop you are or think you are? Some arrest you get satisfaction over, cause they were a violent felon. Yet, ever other week with you, James is getting arrested or James is going to fail on his bit for Sheriff. You really need to get a life outside of work! Is Big Bob, paying you for all this disinformation you post daily? He can't be concerned over his reelection, can he? Here's something to think about, while your typing a nasty reply to me. Now stop typing and take a walk to the corner store and buy some of that favorite drink of yours a nice cold bottle of mad-dog 20/20 or ripple wine. Take a seat with the fellas and woo-them with your super hero B.S. stories. Once the bottle is finished, come back online and have at it. Trust me you'll feel a whole lot better about yourself, trashing another, when you can blame it on the drink. This way people won't know what a douche, you truly are.
    It’s as if you know me. 🥃 🖕 🤪

Unregistered
    I think the boat car is cool. If nothing else it's original. Keep it between the navigational beacons.

Unregistered
    Do any of you really think that McLynas gives a shit about what any of you think? LOL Personally, I think that all this ranting and posting all stems from the fact that deep down inside you are terrified of the fact that if he is on the ballot again, he has a chance to win. From the time the election is official and candidates are signed on and finalized, the only thing stopping McLynas from becoming Sheriff is Gualtieri's heartbeat. If Gualtieri dies during the election, McLynas is your new boss. LMAO Better hope that Bob doesn't catch coronavirus. With all of his campaigning for higher office, he sure is exposed to a lot of people.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast