Community Resource Officers

Unregistered

Community Resource Officers

LEO Affairs Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Miami Dade Shooting Disaster
    Thread: Miami Dade Shooting Disaster

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Reply to Thread
    Tags: None
    First
    Last

Unregistered said:
    Yesterday 09:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    As I thought.. GUTLESS P*SSY! Ill be there watching for you to show up. I think you will be shocked who I am.
    He she or it ....was a no show!!!

Unregistered said:
    Yesterday 10:48 PM
    Hi CRO's I'm thinking of growing cotton in Miramar. As you know it takes a lot of labor to pick it. Since you have and will send resources for absolutely anything would you please write a referral directing the regular, plain, and ordinary officers to pick it? I would prefer that they work in their bare feet and sing spiritual hymns while picking it. If they could also call me Masta that would be appreciated. Thank you so much, you CRO's are so wonderful. PS will you be there with the whips or should I supply them.

Unregistered said:
    Yesterday 10:56 PM
    Hi CRO's I'm thinking of growing cotton in Miramar. As you know it takes a lot of labor to pick it. Since you have and will send resources for absolutely anything would you please write a referral directing the regular, plain, and ordinary officers to pick it? I would prefer that they work in their bare feet and sing spiritual hymns while picking it. If they could also call me Masta that would be appreciated. Thank you so much, you CRO's are so wonderful. PS will you be there with the whips or should I supply them.
    No problem, when the cotton crop is ready to by picked we will write the referrals for the worker bee officers to do the actual work.

Unregistered said:
    Today 12:34 AM
    Another stupid ass post from without a doubt another stupid ass!!!

Unregistered said:
    Today 01:41 AM
    He she or it ....was a no show!!!
    I am calling BS , I sat there in my vehicle and nobody showed ! Both of you guys/ gals are both full of crap!

Unregistered said:
    Today 02:10 AM
    Another stupid ass post from without a doubt another stupid ass!!!
    Please disregard the above post. Not everyone understands what we CRO's do. Somehow they have that old antiquated idea that our function should someway involve dealing with criminal activity. What a stupid idea. We have police officers on the road to deal with that issue. Our job is to take on all of the other duties of the other city departments, plus anything that any member of the public can think of. Keep in mind that anything that might involve actual real work or that stupid concept called law enforcement is referred to the lowest echelons of the department which is road patrol. Have a nice day.
    Your CRO Unit.

Unregistered said:
    Today 02:54 AM
    Please disregard the above post. Not everyone understands what we CRO's do. Somehow they have that old antiquated idea that our function should someway involve dealing with criminal activity. What a stupid idea. We have police officers on the road to deal with that issue. Our job is to take on all of the other duties of the other city departments, plus anything that any member of the public can think of. Keep in mind that anything that might involve actual real work or that stupid concept called law enforcement is referred to the lowest echelons of the department which is road patrol. Have a nice day.
    Your CRO Unit.
    Way to go SGt Weasel Washington! Great speech , wait allow me to retrieve a step ladder for you, there you go now you may see over the podium , once again what do you do?

Unregistered said:
    Today 10:15 AM
    I am calling BS , I sat there in my vehicle and nobody showed ! Both of you guys/ gals are both full of crap!
    Nope sorry you are full of shit. Check with the lady in transportation hub. Who I sat there talking to and watching out the window. I win!

Unregistered said:
    Today 03:01 PM
    Dear Chief Williams,
    As president of the Elementary Finger Painting Clubs I want to commend you for your commitment to help our club. You authorized law enforcement forfeiture funds to have all of the community police officers certified as Elementary Age Finger Painting Instructors. They then spent countless hours teaching second and third graders to finger paint. Your dedication to our community is commendable. We went to countless other police departments and they all said that law enforcement forfeiture funds and community police officers could not be used for that purpose. Naturally, we were delighted when you immediately said yes. You truly are a trend setter in the police work.
    Sincerely,
    LaShandra Raleigh

Unregistered
    So I just found out that they have an open position at Miami Dade County solid waste in management for deputy director that they been holding for MM.Not sure how he’s going to get back into the county when he has all these complaints against him.