Boward sheriff office hiring (Apply With Us MPD)

Unregistered

Boward sheriff office hiring (Apply With Us MPD)

Unregistered
    Now this one is hilarious. The worse agency in South Florida

Unregistered
    No thanks, I cannot swim.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    and firing!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No thanks, I cannot swim.
    You are black

Unregistered
    Don't come to BSO! We are 200+ deputies short and have deputies being fired for doing their jobs, even Adter being cleared by IA abd civilian review panels-all in the name of politics.

Unregistered
    Don't come to BSO! We are 200+ deputies short and have deputies being fired for doing their jobs, even Adter being cleared by IA abd civilian review panels-all in the name of politics.
    Lol! Bro I use to be MPD and left that caca. BSO has been way better for some of us that came up this way, the drive is a b*tch. There is no civilian board here papito, you have the wrong agency.

Unregistered
    Lol! Bro I use to be MPD and left that caca. BSO has been way better for some of us that came up this way, the drive is a b*tch. There is no civilian board here papito, you have the wrong agency.
    I left BSO to come to MPD, Both are just as bad. Honestly, when you have a F&F program that is the real power and your not part of the plan, your limited to what all you can do. Race, has and always will play a major roll, within MPD. Oh and sleeping with married staff members too.

Unregistered
    I left BSO to come to MPD, Both are just as bad. Honestly, when you have a F&F program that is the real power and your not part of the plan, your limited to what all you can do. Race, has and always will play a major roll, within MPD. Oh and sleeping with married staff members too.
    Every department has F&F, sleeping around, and all the other garbage that comes with the job. So please stop spreading toxic lies and take an 09 and go patrol your zone.

Unregistered
    Every department has F&F, sleeping around, and all the other garbage that comes with the job. So please stop spreading toxic lies and take an 09 and go patrol your zone.
    How is it toxic lies, when he or she specks the truth?