Steadman Stahl is in way over his head
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Steadman Stahl is in way over his head

First, let me begin by saying I voted for Steadman and got others to do the same. I liked the guy and was even at his sisters house for an officers retirement party.
    And, as a supporter I have reached a point where I must say that he is in way over his head.
    I hope he recognizes that soon and makes big changes before it’s too late. His performance, or lack of, the the talk every single day. People want a change and one will come if Steadman is unable to turn things around.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    First, let me begin by saying I voted for Steadman and got others to do the same. I liked the guy and was even at his sisters house for an officers retirement party.
    And, as a supporter I have reached a point where I must say that he is in way over his head.
    I hope he recognizes that soon and makes big changes before it’s too late. His performance, or lack of, the the talk every single day. People want a change and one will come if Steadman is unable to turn things around.
    Stahl is doing a great job dan/ john lol

Stahl said the robbers’ shooting at police underscored the danger officers must face. “It’s a dangerous time we are living in.” He said more focus should be on “the bad guys who put everything into play.”
    Stahl said officers have a heightened awareness of the importance of confronting a shooter, especially after last year’s massacre at Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, in which a shooter killed 17 and wounded 17 others.
    “Parkland changed everything," Stahl said. “We’re trained to engage the shooter. If they didn’t do it and something bad happened, [people would ask] ‘Why didn’t you engage them? Why did you allow this to happen?'”

If there’s an active shooter, “we’re going after them.” “If we lived in a perfect world, we’d have bullets that only hit bad guys.”

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/b...nqm-story.html

Unregistered
    Dear poster:
    I was referring to his overall performance since he became President. It has not been a stellar period for him. I’m not sure how the IUPA involvement came to be but I know what I hear at roll calls and Steadman doesn’t have a positive image.
    Again, I supported him but even I have starting to wane. I hope he has what it takes to turn things around.

Unregistered
    Dear poster:
    I was referring to his overall performance since he became President. It has not been a stellar period for him. I’m not sure how the IUPA involvement came to be but I know what I hear at roll calls and Steadman doesn’t have a positive image.
    Again, I supported him but even I have starting to wane. I hope he has what it takes to turn things around.
    Stahl has done a great job in the past 22 months the membership has grown by over a thousand members. He audited everything saving hundreds of thousands dollars of members money. Got a contract and another wage increase coming next week.

Plea / iupa is solely an attempt power grab as plea has lost so many members that their incine barely pays montoute and his non cop never bern a cop vice prez so they dont want real jobs they brag about going to iupa begging for an affiliation which helps iupa to have a way in. They will not ever get enough members to sign and actually will lose half their menbers to pba who will be doing an amnesty period to join / rejoin pba without paying back dues

Unregistered

It’s because of you Steadman

Never before has there been more scandals than the last 22 months. And if you get excited with 1% raise Steadman then it shows how much of an underachiever you are.
    And, my cousin who is still a board Member has said never before has so many employees quit the PBA. They didn’t agree with the path the PBA was headed.
    Shiver, drugs, bankruptcies, thieves hired and so much more is not a record you should
    Be proud of Steadman.
    If fact the MDPD PBA has never before been challenged. Because of your Dismal job IUPA is coming.

Unregistered
    Never before has there been more scandals than the last 22 months. And if you get excited with 1% raise Steadman then it shows how much of an underachiever you are.
    And, my cousin who is still a board Member has said never before has so many employees quit the PBA. They didn’t agree with the path the PBA was headed.
    Shiver, drugs, bankruptcies, thieves hired and so much more is not a record you should
    Be proud of Steadman.
    If fact the MDPD PBA has never before been challenged. Because of your Dismal job IUPA is coming.
    Great response. Also, which is even worse in my eyes is when someone goes to the PBA and that info gets back to brass. Their is no confidentiality with the PBA.

Unregistered
    Stahl has done a great job in the past 22 months the membership has grown by over a thousand members. He audited everything saving hundreds of thousands dollars of members money. Got a contract and another wage increase coming next week.

Plea / iupa is solely an attempt power grab as plea has lost so many members that their incine barely pays montoute and his non cop never bern a cop vice prez so they dont want real jobs they brag about going to iupa begging for an affiliation which helps iupa to have a way in. They will not ever get enough members to sign and actually will lose half their menbers to pba who will be doing an amnesty period to join / rejoin pba without paying back dues
    Back dues ??? That crap is from the 1970s ! PBA business model is from around that era as well....and if Steadman has audited the books and is saving hundreds of thousands...what was the PBA doing with all that money prior to his arrival ?

Unregistered
    Back dues ??? That crap is from the 1970s ! PBA business model is from around that era as well....and if Steadman has audited the books and is saving hundreds of thousands...what was the PBA doing with all that money prior to his arrival ?
    Almost sounds like a criminal enterprise !

Unregistered
    Great question due to john rivera ineptness stahls immediate audit found waste and irs found underpayment and fined pba from riveras action it us now fixed

Unregistered
    1% this is total BS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast