Still no answers
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Still no answers

Still no answers. What are we waiting for? Family wants to hear the truth.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Still no answers. What are we waiting for? Family wants to hear the truth.
    we are busy covering it up dumb @$$

Unregistered
    What's the question?

Unregistered
    Find the thread for the FBI and ask them, they are leading.

Unregistered
    Find the thread for the FBI and ask them, they are leading.
    FBI doesn’t have a Leo Affairs thread they are not high school minded morons

Unregistered
    They have plenty to cover up right now, too busy to blog about. Falsifying 302's lying to judges and texting photos of your junk to each other is hard work you know

Unregistered
    Maybe one would ask why the FBI is even handling this Investigation? It’s not a bank robbery? Did they possibly have information about the subjects and failed to share it with LE partners. Just curious as I’ve been on several major scenes and never ever had them step up and take such a lead investigative role even when they are directly involved in a mutual aide operation and involved in a shooting as in the recent past with MDPD Their heavy presence would make one question the reason.

Let the process takes its course, hopefully the ballistics will show a close contact would to the driver from the subject was the fatal wound and the civilian driver victim was struck by a subject shooting out of the truck. That’s a best case scenario. Hopefully once the recovered projectiles from all the victims can be matched up to the firearms that will provide a little more scientific backed assumption rather than all the “experts” on these threads. Please just allow the analytical process to work as this process may just save your ass one day

All this PRT and SRT comparisons is just more internal bashing and criticism which allows citizens to question police. I’ve seen several officer involved shootings with some of the so-called best trained and believe me each investigation is different and this is why there is a process in place so please allow the process to run its course. The death of these (2) innocent victims is a tragedy and horrific and hopefully the process will shed more light on the event. Either way the police will be blamed even if they did everything by all the books that all the experts on this site have both read and written.

Be safe as it’s a crazy time and they just may be you today or tomorrow having to make that split second decision.

Take care of each other

Unregistered
    They were a rash of robberies!!! Idiot!!

Unregistered
    Maybe one would ask why the FBI is even handling this Investigation? It’s not a bank robbery? Did they possibly have information about the subjects and failed to share it with LE partners. Just curious as I’ve been on several major scenes and never ever had them step up and take such a lead investigative role even when they are directly involved in a mutual aide operation and involved in a shooting as in the recent past with MDPD Their heavy presence would make one question the reason.

Let the process takes its course, hopefully the ballistics will show a close contact would to the driver from the subject was the fatal wound and the civilian driver victim was struck by a subject shooting out of the truck. That’s a best case scenario. Hopefully once the recovered projectiles from all the victims can be matched up to the firearms that will provide a little more scientific backed assumption rather than all the “experts” on these threads. Please just allow the analytical process to work as this process may just save your ass one day

All this PRT and SRT comparisons is just more internal bashing and criticism which allows citizens to question police. I’ve seen several officer involved shootings with some of the so-called best trained and believe me each investigation is different and this is why there is a process in place so please allow the process to run its course. The death of these (2) innocent victims is a tragedy and horrific and hopefully the process will shed more light on the event. Either way the police will be blamed even if they did everything by all the books that all the experts on this site have both read and written.

Be safe as it’s a crazy time and they just may be you today or tomorrow having to make that split second decision.

Take care of each other
    The FBI is treating PRT’s response as an Act of Terrorism 😂😂

Unregistered
    Better keep hoping bro. What do you think is gonna happen when 19 people dump magazines, with most having no target acquired?

Forget not knowing the backstop, I get that under the circumstance, but dang dumping a magazine with no target acquired in a populated area. No such person should ever be allowed to possess a firearm again.

I will not say murder, but MDPD killed those men.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast