Scott Israel had no business being Sheriff, and here's why.

Unregisteredrealltodate

Scott Israel had no business being Sheriff, and here's why.

Scott Israel had no business being sheriff, and here's why. Contrary to the former disgraced sheriff's boasting about all his qualifications and accomplishments. Scott was unprepared and ill-equipped to hold the position. He didn't have the education or practical experience to be a law enforcement leader in todays law enforcement environment. Especially in an agency the size of BSO and its incredible responsibilities that come with it. Most of all, his command staff from Fort Lauderdale were even more unprepared and ill-equipped. Definitely not practitioners.

Let's look at some of his moronic statements and blunders due to is inadequate ability to think rationally. During his 2016 reelection victory party at Ira Goldbergs house, Scott stood at the top of the stairs, looking down on a group of supporters about 250-300 large. He stated, "in my house the only channel on the TV is ESPN, I never watch the news." Who in their right mind, holding political office makes a statement like that? Prior to appearing on CNN at the BB&T Center, after the school shooting, Scott was told that Dana Loesch would be appearing as well. Scott was asking his staff, "who is Dana Loesch."? What this did was send a message to the unethical and imorral people he surrounded himself with that he was clueless. That's when his chief of staff scripted an attack on the NRA representative, just for a 10 second applause by a group of high school students. A 10 second feel good moment for the sheriff, where Lisa Castillo could say, you see what I did for you? Because that's exactly what she did the next day when she boasted, "that was me who told him to say that." Until those words began to come back and haunt Scott. That was ok though, because Castillo went into denial mode and blamed Scott. That was her MO.

Scott did not have the intellectual capability to comprehend anything, and the ruthless people around him exploited his shortcomings, which were plentiful. The reason why he became so political, was because he didn't have the law enforcement knowledge or experience to facilitate a modern, state of the art law enforcement agency that would evolve around an ever growing and evolving county. Scott was a failure in every law enforcement category. However, his major failures were appointing people around him that were even less qualified than him. He created a smorgasbord of a low grade quality product. And the result, people died unecessarily. Unfortunately Greg Tony is following the same path!

Unregistered

One eyed trouser mouse

But he told me he was an amazing leader?🤔

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredrealltodate View Post
    Scott Israel had no business being sheriff, and here's why. Contrary to the former disgraced sheriff's boasting about all his qualifications and accomplishments. Scott was unprepared and ill-equipped to hold the position. He didn't have the education or practical experience to be a law enforcement leader in todays law enforcement environment. Especially in an agency the size of BSO and its incredible responsibilities that come with it. Most of all, his command staff from Fort Lauderdale were even more unprepared and ill-equipped. Definitely not practitioners.

Let's look at some of his moronic statements and blunders due to is inadequate ability to think rationally. During his 2016 reelection victory party at Ira Goldbergs house, Scott stood at the top of the stairs, looking down on a group of supporters about 250-300 large. He stated, "in my house the only channel on the TV is ESPN, I never watch the news." Who in their right mind, holding political office makes a statement like that? Prior to appearing on CNN at the BB&T Center, after the school shooting, Scott was told that Dana Loesch would be appearing as well. Scott was asking his staff, "who is Dana Loesch."? What this did was send a message to the unethical and imorral people he surrounded himself with that he was clueless. That's when his chief of staff scripted an attack on the NRA representative, just for a 10 second applause by a group of high school students. A 10 second feel good moment for the sheriff, where Lisa Castillo could say, you see what I did for you? Because that's exactly what she did the next day when she boasted, "that was me who told him to say that." Until those words began to come back and haunt Scott. That was ok though, because Castillo went into denial mode and blamed Scott. That was her MO.

Scott did not have the intellectual capability to comprehend anything, and the ruthless people around him exploited his shortcomings, which were plentiful. The reason why he became so political, was because he didn't have the law enforcement knowledge or experience to facilitate a modern, state of the art law enforcement agency that would evolve around an ever growing and evolving county. Scott was a failure in every law enforcement category. However, his major failures were appointing people around him that were even less qualified than him. He created a smorgasbord of a low grade quality product. And the result, people died unecessarily. Unfortunately Greg Tony is following the same path!
    Like you have no reason writing FAKE NEWS. All this you write was complete fabrication to say the least. Go get a life of your own and get all the facts right you mush head.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Like you have no reason writing FAKE NEWS. All this you write was complete fabrication to say the least. Go get a life of your own and get all the facts right you mush head.
    I agree he never said any of this and I was there. Why do people go so far out of their way to slander someone. This amazes me. Complete bs...

Unregistered
    This was written with a lot of detail. I tend to believe this has more facts than not after reading it a couple of times

Unregistered
    “I am a former SWAT COMMANDER”

Unregistered

Adam 12

All I know if from what he told me is that he was an amazing leader?😂

Unregistered
    Pollocks crew wrote this one to stir the pot

Unregistered

I’m amazing

Stop the infamy! Scott is an amazing leader 🙄🙄

Unregistered

No one wants him back.