Sex offender

Thread: Sex offender

Unregistered

Sex offender

So there are homeless sex offenders living under I95 in lot 13 where we park our cars across from the charter school and not a single thing is being done. Wow. Leadership at its best

Unregistered
    Send a memo to the $400,000 a year police Chief Colina to address the issue.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So there are homeless sex offenders living under I95 in lot 13 where we park our cars across from the charter school and not a single thing is being done. Wow. Leadership at its best
    My kid doesn’t go to that school so I don’t care. And I won’t be proactive about it since the person that’s crying about it is probably the same person that will cry about “rights”

Unregistered
    My kid doesn’t go to that school so I don’t care. And I won’t be proactive about it since the person that’s crying about it is probably the same person that will cry about “rights”
    If it affects anyone or any child you should care regardless of who will cry about rights. If anyone of those guys sexually batters a child you should feel like shit and should be fired. Remember we can complain and talk shit, but a child or any person for that matter that is sexually abused will never forget that experience and it will impact them for ever. if we allow it to happen then we are guilty as the offender doing it because we failed to protect that victim.

Unregistered
    If it affects anyone or any child you should care regardless of who will cry about rights. If anyone of those guys sexually batters a child you should feel like shit and should be fired. Remember we can complain and talk shit, but a child or any person for that matter that is sexually abused will never forget that experience and it will impact them for ever. if we allow it to happen then we are guilty as the offender doing it because we failed to protect that victim.
    Again, not my problem.