The ex-City of Miami boys. - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Tell me I didn’t hear this “the suppose supreme leader of the canine unit B. Monroe couldn’t make it to a bomb sweep because he fed his dog”? WTF is going on over in that place with the amazing leader ship that came from the City.

The Bishop .

They are Come Caca . Leadership Mierda .

So he had fed his dog Lmao!!! That idiot can’t tell the difference between his elbow and his culo K-9 handler Come Caca . Lmao !!!!!!

MDPD all the way .

Glad I left when I did.

Lmao!!! So I’ve been told chief Caca is walking around with a thermometer checking everyone’s temperature what a “COMEMIERDA” . I’m glad I left to the county years ago a real place with a real police director a true leader with leadership experience and skills not a clown like chief Caca . He will never measure up to Director Ramirez or Juan Perez .

Unregistered
    You guys that left crack me up. Cant say ive seen him with a thermometer. But we are dong what you at the awesome place MDPD is doing. checking officers temps. You douche bag just stay away. and don't be a hypocrite and take a shot at us for doing exactly what you are doing. Worry about your own dipshits hanging out a the ventanitas spreading that shit into your own homes. the more i hear this stuff the more it looks like MH is pretending to post in the name of his dearly departed friend. What a puss.

Unregistered
    Really? We are doing exactly the same thing you are dong in that department your at now. We got no issue with it. Don't be a punk and come here talking that two-faced shit. Criticize our boss for doing the same thing your boss is having you guys do. Sounds more like MH posting on here like his old buddy used to pretending to be someone "who left". Just cause you got your ass slapped for calling in sick your gonna take shots now? Asshole. We are perfectly good with what our boss is doing.

I’m glad I left .

The Tactical Potato and The Hobbit.

Lmao !!! That place never changes word has it that Chief Caca has two new pet snitches K-9 tactical potato and the Hobbit with big ears capable of sending information back to Chief Caca in real time. wow!!! wow!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by I’m glad I left . View Post
    Lmao !!! That place never changes word has it that Chief Caca has two new pet snitches K-9 tactical potato and the Hobbit with big ears capable of sending information back to Chief Caca in real time. wow!!! wow!!!
    Looks like A. Valliante has nothing better to do. Lol

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by I’m glad I left . View Post
    You were shit here and you'll be shit there. If you're glad you left stay away. Things are better here now so leave us alone. Still a few fools but better since you left ahole.

Mr. Seniority.

Seniority.

LMAO!!!! Word has it that 904 still crying about his days off . He believes that since he came from the city he should get Thurs, Friday , Sat. Off . LOL!!! and screw the officers here with many many many more years of seniority “Comemierda” back in the city when you where there seniority was important right what makes you think it doesn’t here . I tell you what if you want better days off or are so afraid of the coved-19 stay retired “ Pendejo” LOL!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Leave them all alone. Poor *******s can’t afford to pay child support and put their children through college on their pension. So much bragging about their bank accounts but yet they are still pushing a marked unit after 30+ years.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast