The ex-City of Miami boys.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

The Bishop .

The ex-City of Miami boys.

LMAO!!! So rumor has it the ex-City of Miami boys G and M are not happy with the spring semester set up that’s coming to them Lol!!! because in their stupid minds they think they can bump other officers with many more years of seniority “OYE COMEMIERDAS ”Lol!!! If you putas don’t like here go back to the city or go work at Opa/locka .. We don’t need your lazy culos here ...

Unregistered
    Lol 904 got spanked out of his cushy spot.

The Bishop

We don’t need him here .

He can take his stinky dog and hit the road . Go work at El Portal or Biscayne Park LOL!!! Rumor has it there are more ex-city comemierdas there just as lazy as him. LOL!!!!

Unregistered
    Both lazy. The fat one shouldn’t have been hired. Always sleeping on job.

M Monroe K-9
    Just want to clear the air, I never visit these sites because they are full of backstabbing,lazy cops, most of which should never have become cops, thats why they use these sites to talk shit instead of telling someone face to face like a real adult would do. Anyway the ex-city cops are just guys working along side other guys who ***** and grip amongst each other, we never came here expecting to take your jobs or steal your days off, the one thing we do believe strongly in is seniority. But complaining about days off and duty hours is a common thing, I did not know we would be put under a microscope for each time we speak out. Sorry for being a normal guy wanting better days off and better duty hours. Anyway the real reason for this message is to call out whoever the little piece of shit is that wrote the crap. I won't be offended if you talk to me like a man, but this site only makes FIU PD look like shit when you post crap about anything bad going on there. The only other time I posted on this site was to call out another backstabbing piece of shit, who never contacted me as I requested. So if you get anything from my post, don't talk shit or post anything negative about FIU here, you only hurt the Department.And as long as Im at FIU, I will ***** and grip about what I believe can be improved, or if something is just wrong. Thought things were cool with every body but someone has been offended.

PS. I won't be replying again, hope you have what it takes to say shit face to face as the ex-city cops do.....MERRY CHRISTMAS..

Unregistered
    Great post as a tough guy when you know no one will confront you. You have a direct line to the chief and all city staff to complain when you have an issue. You came in with a guaranteed k9 spot just like detective JS.

the post is not a lie. You complained to chief and your city boys when you saw your shift. In fact you wanted to be to be promoted but changed your mind once you saw they were not going to promote you. FU DK Head.

You come on here all the time.

FU again.

Unregistered
    Monroe quit already nobody wants to here! You’re all talk and no show. The only thing you show is running upstairs to talk to your captain buddy and the chief to cry about how you haven’t gotten what you were promised!

The Bishop.

Another Lazy one.

The tactical potato LOL!!! Handler of K-9 Skout poor dog spending 8 hours a day being driven around the campus by a lazy idiot who thinks he is the real thing LOL!!!! Can someone call animal control . This idiot couldn’t find his way out a toilet bowl if he tried.

The Bishop
    I want to apologize to everyone for being an a$$hole.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bishop. View Post
    The tactical potato LOL!!! Handler of K-9 Skout poor dog spending 8 hours a day being driven around the campus by a lazy idiot who thinks he is the real thing LOL!!!! Can someone call animal control . This idiot couldn’t find his way out a toilet bowl if he tried.
    The guy who wrote this is an a$$hole. I bet you won’t tell him to his face keyboard commando!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast