Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Let get this straight being in multiple units because you suck **** does not make you an experienced officer. Hes an azz hole and should learn to treat people with respect instead of shitting on everyone below him in rank. I have never seen anyone suck more **** with people that out rank him but then turn and shit on people under him. He may be a smart guy he may be an athlete but what he is for sure is a prick. Weather he runs PRT or becomes a major the facts do not change. Let me ask this. Who's his hook. I bet you he is hooked up with someone way up there in H.Q. if he wasnt ,there would never be talks of this prick being promoted. Hes even going around telling people ( ****y ****). I know some of you suck azzes will say some stupid shit like well he will be a major soon or cheer up princess. Say what you want but it wont change the fact that hes a prick, suck azz hooked up county stealing thief. PCB please look into his class time and time on the books for supposedly being at work. I smell something. I bet they wont because hes hooked up. Let's see if FDLE will look into it.
He must have banged your wife bro!