A therapy dog?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A therapy dog?

Unregistered

A therapy dog?

WTF? this is a new low... cookies with rookies and we bring a dog also. What a joke.

Unregistered
    STFU & stop complaining about nonsense. Sounding like some str8 a$$ b!tch! ✔️

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    WTF? this is a new low... cookies with rookies and we bring a dog also. What a joke.
    Got a problem with the dog come see me personally? Plus worry about your personal life dude for real.

Unregistered
    Got a problem with the dog come see me personally? Plus worry about your personal life dude for real.
    Put your name so I can come see you.

Unregistered
    You can see anyone of us in Kendall NRU. BTW you can see Major Castro if you would like to. Look around Dumass and step into the future.

Unregistered
    I heard the sparky dog has been seen at SID. Looks like chief comma has plans to keep the comfort doggie busy. 🤡🤡🤡🤡

Unregistered
    You can see anyone of us in Kendall NRU. BTW you can see Major Castro if you would like to. Look around Dumass and step into the future.
    You said to come see You. Thats who I want to see not your major who has bigger nuts than you.

Unregistered
    Lord. Stop embarrassing yourself. Acting like Kendall NRU is all tough.

Unregistered
    Lord. Stop embarrassing yourself. Acting like Kendall NRU is all tough.
    Heard the dogs name is AL, Chief Mirtha SID’s X-Husband that is running around her. No shock there because we would all run to be away from that psycho!

Unregistered
    Heard the dogs name is AL, Chief Mirtha SID’s X-Husband that is running around her. No shock there because we would all run to be away from that psycho!
    All the rejects go to Kendall, even dogs lmao!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast