Here’s brilliant idea! Promote Caneva to Chief & Bello to Major? - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Bello already got a second interview for Major.

Don’t forget Llevat was 39d back in the day as well. Only “the best of the best” JP, huh? Quite some characters you have chosen to put in commanding positions.
    No shock here !!

Unregistered
    Bello is a total prick. He was hooked up from day one and now because hes an LT he thinks his **** grew. Total do as I say not as I do. I want to see if he was getting paid to go to school. Yes that little ****er was on duty in class and not in service class. I heard he just passed law school and the ex director approved this. The funny part is if an officer did this they would get fired. Go figure. Must be nice to be part of the friends and family crew.
    Get ready for Major Bello you little Bit(H !!!

Unregistered
    Tough guys hiding come out puss

Unregistered
    Tough guys hiding come out puss
    ***** no, stupid I'm not. If you are not part of the friends and family you have to lay low. Bello was part of that crew from day one. Maybe you should ask him about helping the son of a Capt. While on his riding phases. He would get pulled on duty to do it. That's his M.O. do all this stuff on duty (steal). But the rules dont apply to him. POSTER BOY for do as I say not as I do. One day he will be humblized and I hope it hits him hard. Fyi it doesn't cost anything to be a human you dont have to be a prick 24 hours a day.

Unregistered
    Might be true but he will still get promoted. Get over it princess. Life moves on.
    Just cause he gets promoted it doesnt mean its correct. Shit look at the major in warrants. We are used to shitty majors it will just be another one

Unregistered
    I think it’s bullshit to blame Lts and Captains and all the command staff. Officers can’t be controlled in that situation because this department has set up a huge issue with entitlement. We have POTs disrespecting people in the academy with no repercussions. What do you think happens when officers and sargeants can act how they want with no issues? We have officers and sargeants that don’t listen to commands and don’t have the discipline to know other wise.
    I bet if Coffee was still at the training bureau, none of those POT's would be mouthing off, they would be doing push-ups until there arms were noodles..lol..not only that, the whole class would pay for it too...and my BLE class was 24 years ago! The good old days, when all of us POT's respected everyone! The ones that didn't, were 07'd with no appeal! Pre-madonna POT's lmao

Unregistered
    I bet if Coffee was still at the training bureau, none of those POT's would be mouthing off, they would be doing push-ups until there arms were noodles..lol..not only that, the whole class would pay for it too...and my BLE class was 24 years ago! The good old days, when all of us POT's respected everyone! The ones that didn't, were 07'd with no appeal! Pre-madonna POT's lmao
    Their* sorry typo of there instead..have to correct it or will be called out by snowflake's

Unregistered
    ***** no, stupid I'm not. If you are not part of the friends and family you have to lay low. Bello was part of that crew from day one. Maybe you should ask him about helping the son of a Capt. While on his riding phases. He would get pulled on duty to do it. That's his M.O. do all this stuff on duty (steal). But the rules dont apply to him. POSTER BOY for do as I say not as I do. One day he will be humblized and I hope it hits him hard. Fyi it doesn't cost anything to be a human you dont have to be a prick 24 hours a day.
    Bello been in plenty of good units and he now runs PRT. Please keep you negative comments to yourself. He will be a Major, so when that occurs make sure not to be fake and shake his hand!!

It’s Attorney Major Bello to you princess.

Unregistered
    Bello been in plenty of good units and he now runs PRT. Please keep you negative comments to yourself. He will be a Major, so when that occurs make sure not to be fake and shake his hand!!

It’s Attorney Major Bello to you princess.
    It’s Bello, Esq. get your crap right rookie.

Unregistered
    It’s Bello, Esq. get your crap right rookie.
    Let get this straight being in multiple units because you suck **** does not make you an experienced officer. Hes an azz hole and should learn to treat people with respect instead of shitting on everyone below him in rank. I have never seen anyone suck more **** with people that out rank him but then turn and shit on people under him. He may be a smart guy he may be an athlete but what he is for sure is a prick. Weather he runs PRT or becomes a major the facts do not change. Let me ask this. Who's his hook. I bet you he is hooked up with someone way up there in H.Q. if he wasnt ,there would never be talks of this prick being promoted. Hes even going around telling people ( ****y ****). I know some of you suck azzes will say some stupid shit like well he will be a major soon or cheer up princess. Say what you want but it wont change the fact that hes a prick, suck azz hooked up county stealing thief. PCB please look into his class time and time on the books for supposedly being at work. I smell something. I bet they wont because hes hooked up. Let's see if FDLE will look into it.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast