The “active shooter” was created by the closeness of the chase veh. Change my mind...

Unregistered

The “active shooter” was created by the closeness of the chase veh. Change my mind...

The camera man didn’t even have to zoom out to see the unit tailgating.

Unregistered
    This is true.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The camera man didn’t even have to zoom out to see the unit tailgating.
    And if the robbers would’ve shot the hostage or highjacked another car, the cops were too far behind. CHANGE MY MIND!

Unregistered
    And if the robbers would’ve shot the hostage or highjacked another car, the cops were too far behind. CHANGE MY MIND!
    That didn’t happen, come back to reality and the actual events that took place.

Unregistered
    That didn’t happen, come back to reality and the actual events that took place.
    Of course not. That’s why Monday morning quarterbacking is the easiest thing to do. CHANGE MY MIND

Unregistered
    Sounds good to me! Just make sure that every car with a hostage now that comes to a stop that we all swarm it and shoot it from now on we gotta be consistent.

Unregistered
    Sounds good to me! Just make sure that every car with a hostage now that comes to a stop that we all swarm it and shoot it from now on we gotta be consistent.
    Wait until the full report by the FBI comes out. Then you’ll really going to change your mind.

Unregistered
    Wait until the full report by the FBI comes out. Then you’ll really going to change your mind.
    No cause despite however they f'd up we failed at the end.