CIP Ortiz debunking here - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Buh Bye Baby D

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Buh Bye Baby D
    Baby D learned the hard way to not trust scum. He stayed in a circle of trash and got dumped.

Ortiz says the CIP is crap and dont trust them but he goes there and encourages them to do investigations. Any of you who stand by this moron are plain bakers, and any of you who cover for him are just morons. I've known robert since before he joined us, I advised him to be smart and turn on these fools and get his job back. To bad he watched to many mafia movies and believed he had "brothers" backing him up.

Que comer meirda.

Unregistered
    Baby D learned the hard way to not trust scum. He stayed in a circle of trash and got dumped.

Ortiz says the CIP is crap and dont trust them but he goes there and encourages them to do investigations. Any of you who stand by this moron are plain bakers, and any of you who cover for him are just morons. I've known robert since before he joined us, I advised him to be smart and turn on these fools and get his job back. To bad he watched to many mafia movies and believed he had "brothers" backing him up.

Que comer meirda.
    Baby D! Think about it Ortiz sold you out because you became to hot. He has the Mayor, city manager and chief of police in his pocket so why didn’t he help you out?

Unregistered

Que comer meirda.
    You see, there is a reason he went to that meeting, to save his ass and his ass alone. Most of you are just sheep.

Unregistered
    Ortiz the Chiva!

Unregistered
    Bro, ortiz is going on about this. He thought he had the up on his issue and Carollo stopped it.

Unregistered
    So let me get this straight, he hates the CIP, sues them, tells all of us to never go to them and throw away all of their letters, but he goes there when he is in hit water to save his ass? The guy is a damn fraud.

Unregistered
    So let me get this straight, he hates the CIP, sues them, tells all of us to never go to them and throw away all of their letters, but he goes there when he is in hit water to save his ass? The guy is a damn fraud.
    Nailed it exactly right

Unregistered
    The guy is a baker

Unregistered
    Nailed it exactly right
    Yeah but you guys don’t do a dam think about it, those that cover up for him are no different

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast