FOP silent against all the wrongs of the CIP

Unregistered

FOP silent against all the wrongs of the CIP

Apparently the Reyes even have become friends with the director and investigators of the CIP. How was that lunch.

Unregistered
    Just like when nurse danny has his lunch dates with city manager and mayor. This whole city is a scam.

Unregistered
    The problem is that this Fop now is the biggest scam of them all. Fooled everyone

Unregistered
    Felix and nurse Danny are buddies guess we all just ha e to get along and hold hands. Sounds like Gestapo Joe maybe has his hand up the Reyes brothers backsides.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Apparently the Reyes even have become friends with the director and investigators of the CIP. How was that lunch.
    Okay I’ll be posting a present for Ortiz let’s see you lie your way out of this one. CIP will prove you did wrong.

Unregistered
    And. CIP who. They can’t do anything

Unregistered

Hay Que Miedo!

Okay I’ll be posting a present for Ortiz let’s see you lie your way out of this one. CIP will prove you did wrong.
    Hay que miedo tengo! Me tiemblan los muslos socacho mariconzon. Vete para el coÑo tu madre mal parido pendejo de mierda. You want to know how I really feel?? Los huevos se me hinchan y no hay algo mejor que quisiera hacer que partirte el culo por ser tan babieca.

Unregistered
    Hay que miedo tengo! Me tiemblan los muslos socacho mariconzon. Vete para el coÑo tu madre mal parido pendejo de mierda. You want to know how I really feel?? Los huevos se me hinchan y no hay algo mejor que quisiera hacer que partirte el culo por ser tan babieca.
    Este tiene que ser un tiraFlecha, dale indio que la flecha es puya! Cara ancha!

Unregistered

Response to Alcornoque #1

Este tiene que ser un tiraFlecha, dale indio que la flecha es puya! Cara ancha!
    Tira Flecha my azz. Soy un individuo que me canso de oir las mismas calumnias repetidamente de un oficial que no sera perfecto por que nadie lo es, pero si trata de ayudar al prójimo. Usted en cambio, eres un alcornoque que no tienes dos dedos de frente and you sound like no other than Crazy Joe Carollo. A si que te puedes ir para la mierda.

Unregistered
    The problem is that this Fop now is the biggest scam of them all. Fooled everyone

They are probably lost but no where near the scams and money pocketing as before