All I want for Christmas is

Unregistered

All I want for Christmas is

The real elected Sheriff back!
    Go knock that turd outta your chair, and take back the SO Michael Scott!

Unregistered

Lump of coal

Mike Scott orchestrated all of this!

Now his lackeys lobby for his return?

No way just go away and shot more bears out of season!

Unregistered
    Let's stop hating on the man, he is sorely wanted back in Suffolk County, NY, for his vast experience in pulling over Skateboard Speeders, throughout, the parks in Suffolk County, NY ... Decadences of invaluable experience, of Skateboard Offenders, were impounded under his watch and thousands of speeding on skateboards within park property summons were issued by the man ..... Invaluable Resume ... and he did all this while only being armed with a Baton, can you imagine his stats, if he had been armed with his LCSO SWAT - Rent a Uniform Gear ???????????

Unregistered

Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Mike Scott orchestrated all of this!
    I agree he sold us out to the highest bidder. I had lots of respect for the Sheriff until all of this took place. The damage is done and we need someone who is not part of the elite deep state swamp we have here. I don’t support any of the current candidates. We need a totally new candidate for Sheriff.

Unregistered
    Can you please get him to release my skateboard please , he confiscated it years ago because I was skating to fast for conditions ! Please get me my skateboard it’s the red one !

Unregistered

Pedophile leavens

Leavens pawned it off to stay afloat another week

Unregistered

FBI Academy

Every County gets to send someone to the Academy, The Sheriff chooses who attends, the FBI does a cursury background check, it is not a deep background,as most folks have at least 10 -15 years of Police experience . How CM was chosen by the Sheriff, or how he was EVEN brought into the LCSO is anybodies guess, we will never know if there was a Quid PRO QUO, or what kind of deal was made, YES MS probably knows he made a HUGE mistake but it is water under the bridge.
    AND there are no viable candidates that are running against CM in 2020 , so he will be re-elected. $$$$ talks, and he has one heck of a PR team, and no dummy as he hired the head of the local FBI office who might be able to keep CM in the loop.

Unregistered
    Leavens had 25 supporters at his fundraiser last night. Hopefully he can beat his last total of $400. If it helps Jim, picked up four checks today for $4000. So my challenge to you is for you to beat that amount with last nights fundraiser. Funny right, ha ha ha

Unregistered

Crackhead cro Lee's

Great research done by a scholar
    I guess FBI should hire you to do their background checks