Chala throwing officers under the bus
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Chala throwing officers under the bus

Great job throwing officers under the bus on your public Facebook page last week. Then he goes and advises of departmental chase policy and that officers are over adrenalized and violently want to take the bad guys down. Thank God I never worked for him before I retired. I feel for the ones that have to work for him.

Unregistered
    Chala is right though.

Unregistered
    What exactly was said?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Great job throwing officers under the bus on your public Facebook page last week. Then he goes and advises of departmental chase policy and that officers are over adrenalized and violently want to take the bad guys down. Thank God I never worked for him before I retired. I feel for the ones that have to work for him.
    He is correct. Situation was terrible but, the young Officers on the scene had no reason to bum rush the big brown and go all Dirty Harry papi pinguo, Know your job and Know it well.

Unregistered
    He is correct. Situation was terrible but, the young Officers on the scene had no reason to bum rush the big brown and go all Dirty Harry papi pinguo, Know your job and Know it well.
    He was wrong to put it on social media.

Unregistered
    Chala is right though.
    Go home Chala. You're drunk.

Unregistered

The Problem is that !

The problem at MDPD is that Chala is the person that should of been in charge of that scene and honestly the Department.

Dancing Queen should be working in the warehouse trying to keep track of the evidence crates if that.

All this mess thanks to voter who elected a narcissistic Mayor who then appoints another Mongolic narcissist with more narcissist friends.

Unregistered
    Chala in charge of the scene????

Now that's ****ing hilarious, guys a ****ing coward!!! sounds like his dumb ass is the one that wrote that last comment!!

Unregistered
    The problem at MDPD is that Chala is the person that should of been in charge of that scene and honestly the Department.

Dancing Queen should be working in the warehouse trying to keep track of the evidence crates if that.

All this mess thanks to voter who elected a narcissistic Mayor who then appoints another Mongolic narcissist with more narcissist friends.
    Chala should be in charge of the front door at Miami Velvet.

Unregistered
    What’s wrong with him on the radio?? He’s a moron

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast