Officer safety HAHA
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Officer safety HAHA

If it's not broke why fix it? Someone must have gotten a little change in their pocket in order to implement a new radio system that doesn't work. Wait until an officer gets injured or killed because no one can hear his or her Transmissions. Further proof that this Administration only cares about themselves and not their subordinates

Unregistered
    Couldn't agree more this radio switch has been an epic failure so far.

Unregistered
    I actually like it. Sounds better

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Couldn't agree more this radio switch has been an epic failure so far.
    Is this a union issue, or are they too busy planning another party?

Unregistered
    If it's not broke why fix it? Someone must have gotten a little change in their pocket in order to implement a new radio system that doesn't work. Wait until an officer gets injured or killed because no one can hear his or her Transmissions. Further proof that this Administration only cares about themselves and not their subordinates
    I haven't heard anything from our union on this issue. Where are they?

Unregistered
    Those having issues should email your supervisors to leave a time stamp of the issues. If not, when something does happen, the administration cannot deny and claim they didn’t know.

Unregistered
    Those having issues should email your supervisors to leave a time stamp of the issues. If not, when something does happen, the administration cannot deny and claim they didn’t know.
    Is this the official Union response?

Unregistered
    Is this the official Union response?
    Not an “Official Union response.” But it’s a common sense response. If you can’t type a complete sentence, ask someone to help you.

Unregistered
    Red button doesn’t work u less you hold!

Unregistered
    Not an “Official Union response.” But it’s a common sense response. If you can’t type a complete sentence, ask someone to help you.
    Could you help me? Or should I take ip my concerns with the union, isn't this the reason why I pay my dues? Why should I say something to management when we know how vindictive they are? I'm going to the union with my concerns. We all know they like other people doing there work.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast