Diversity Train is in the station.

Unregistered

Diversity Train is in the station.

Here we go, let’s hire unqualified deputies in the name of diversity. You know the ones that have a criminal history that’s been sealed. Used drugs in the past year, can speak a foreign language but can barely communicate in English. Any sexual orientation but heterosexual. Yup let’s go find anybody but a straight white guy. I have watched promotions go to anyone but the qualified, in the name of diversity.

The sheriff is going to drive the agency off the cliff.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Here we go, let’s hire unqualified deputies in the name of diversity. You know the ones that have a criminal history that’s been sealed. Used drugs in the past year, can speak a foreign language but can barely communicate in English. Any sexual orientation but heterosexual. Yup let’s go find anybody but a straight white guy. I have watched promotions go to anyone but the qualified, in the name of diversity.

The sheriff is going to drive the agency off the cliff.
    Please accept my condolences for your failed career.

Unregistered
    Please accept my condolences for your failed career.
    Please accept my condolences for this failed agency.

Unregistered
    Why is it always assumed a poster who speaks the truth, has a failed career? What makes you think someone at the top, isn’t writing what they see first hand? You’re so quick to ASS-U-ME... Some of this stuff we read seems to come from the inside the circle..

Unregistered
    Why is it always assumed a poster who speaks the truth, has a failed career? What makes you think someone at the top, isn’t writing what they see first hand? You’re so quick to ASS-U-ME... Some of this stuff we read seems to come from the inside the circle..
    Typical black helicopter paranoid failure.

Unregistered
    I once knew a lieutenant who said it’s all about appearance! You see boys and girls the sheriff only cares about one thing, himself and getting re-elected!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    i once knew a lieutenant who said it’s all about appearance! You see boys and girls the sheriff only cares about one thing, himself and getting re-elected!
    he was never elected he was appointed

Unregistered
    he was never elected he was appointed
    Did you miss the entire election after his temporary appointment? Idiot.