Casper the Ghost works at District 3
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Casper the Ghost works at District 3

Everytime I go to the airport, I never see a D3 deputy anywhere. What a total bunch of slugs! (excluding detail deputies at the tsa check point)

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Everytime I go to the airport, I never see a D3 deputy anywhere. What a total bunch of slugs! (excluding detail deputies at the tsa cheock point)
    Go suck your own co@k you big homo!

Unregistered
    There all drinking eggnog and eating cake.

Unregistered
    There all drinking eggnog and eating cake.
    It’s where they send the wash ups. Hide away until you leave type of deal. The security guard company runs the airport and tells the cops what to do. Pathetic.

Unregistered
    It’s where they send the wash ups. Hide away until you leave type of deal. The security guard company runs the airport and tells the cops what to do. Pathetic.
    Hey dicweed the reason you dont see us is we're running from call to call in the terminals.

Unregistered
    Hey dicweed the reason you dont see us is we're running from call to call in the terminals.
    Yea right....for donuts maybe lol

Unregistered
    Fromm? This guy plans on spending his entire career there.

Unregistered
    Airport deputies are lazy cows. They spend more time dodging calls then helping the people there at the airport.

Unregistered
    Airport deputies are lazy cows. They spend more time dodging calls then helping the people there at the airport.
    Lazy cows!!?? Lazy cows!!!?? Obviously, you've never seen any of the female deputies that work there!!! Its like a fashion show of models.

Unregistered
    Lazy cows!!?? Lazy cows!!!?? Obviously, you've never seen any of the female deputies that work there!!! Its like a fashion show of models.
    Stop smoking crack dude.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast