Marceno's Sheriff BIO
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Marceno's Sheriff BIO

In Part His Undersheriff BIO – “He transitioned to a larger public liaison role in community policing, eventually retiring as Assistant to Sheriff Kevin Rambosk.”

In Part His Sheriff BIO – On 3/8/13, “He transitioned to a larger public liaison role in community policing, eventually serving as Assistant to Sheriff Kevin Rambosk.”

An Administrative Assistant to the Sheriff (CCSO) is a temporary position. It is a six month assignment for which the Sheriff hand-picks a Deputy from the agency. The assignment consist of shadowing the Sheriff and doing whatever the Sheriff asks of him. Usually this is a pathway to possible future promotions. On 3/8/13, Carmine was placed in this position. On 6/12/13 LCSO hired Marceno, thus he only completed three months in this prestige position that qualified him for his Lieutenant assignment at LCSO. I am totally impressed.

Unregistered

Marceno hired to raise campaign cash - That's it!

Carmine Marceno was illegally hired by the Collier County Sheriff's office, (since he was improperly certified as a law enforcement officer, having never worked as a full time cop and never having attended a police academy) to raise campaign cash for the Collier County Sheriff. Marceno, his friends and family, are very good at raising cash, but Marceno has no real law enforcement experience.

Carmine Marceno was illegally hired by the Lee County Sheriff's office, (since he was improperly certified as a law enforcement officer, having never worked as a full time cop and never having attended a police academy) to raise campaign cash for the Lee County Sheriff. Marceno, his friends and family, are very good at raising cash, but Marceno has no real law enforcement experience. Completely unqualified, Marceno was made a Lieutenant in the Lee County Sheriff's office, but he was able to raise tens of thousands of campaign dollars for then Lee County Sheriff Mike Scott.

Marceno has never worked undercover, never worked as a detective, never worked any serious law enforcement position. He worked "community affairs" doing deputy dog stuff, speaking a grade schools, etc. Spent most of his time raising campaign cash for he boss. His family is connected to Hollywood Celebs and raises money for crooked Sheriffs and crooked local politicians. Not suppose to say that the Marceno family made a lot of money through the adult film industry, including Marceno himself working for the company.

Unregistered
    This is why people don’t fake this site seriously. We have an attorney that got his butt whooped by Amira Fox that is now being promised the Legal Division at LCSO by Leavens. Illegally hired is about as stupid as Armed Civil Violations. You are correct, he is supported by the vast majority of the public and endorsed by every elected official. LCSO employees are also aware of the losers Leavens has surrounded himself with, the people that sent LCSO backwards and were in command positions when employees did not see a raise for 6 years. Leavens words when he worked as a Captain, “I’m going to ride this gravy train all the way to retirement”. That is truly Leavens, his appearance is the same as his prior work ethic.

Unregistered
    Let's stop hating on the man, he is sorely wanted back in Suffolk County, NY, for his vast experience in pulling over Skateboard Speeders, throughout, the parks in Suffolk County, NY ... Decadences of invaluable experience, of Skateboard Offenders, were impounded under his watch and thousands of speeding on skateboards within park property summons were issued by the man ..... Invaluable Resume ... and he did all this while only being armed with a Baton, can you imagine his stats, if he had been armed with his LCSO SWAT - Rent a Uniform Gear ???????????

Unregistered
    Over 65,000 followers on Facebook, not to mention Twitter and other social media. You rednecks can’t stand that the general public loves this Sheriff. People want the crime rate to be down, and it is in a big way. A plus is to have an actual resident of Lee County, not an uneducated redneck from Charlotte County. That hasn’t voted in a Sheriffs race ever!!!! What a damn hypocrite!!!!

Unregistered

Shame on you all for supporting this fraud

What you are saying is that he is not accountable to anyone, he is a law within himself, he is the law. Ethical standards, moral obligations, professional conduct and professional standards do not apply to him and he does not answer to no one. Further, he does not have to set the example. This once was referred to as the Napoleon complex. Invisible, untouchable, and out of reach. But, Napoleon had his Waterloo and learned the lesson the hard way. There is no one above the law and there is no one that holds a position as Sheriff that does not have to give an account of his conduct. It (Waterloo) is coming.

Unregistered
    Can you please get him to release my skateboard please , he confiscated it years ago because I was skating to fast for conditions ! Please get me my skateboard it’s the red one !

Unregistered
    I remember when Jimmy and me rode our bikes, on a Saturday morning, and we came around corner #1, and there he was !!!!!!!

The Part Time Park Ranger, in full Black SWAT type of Fatigues, wearing his Shinny Baton on his side, and he had his construction style hat with Blue & Red Lights Flashing, and his hand was extended towards us, and he signaled Johnny and me to pull over.

The Part Time Ranger, was conducting a Bicycle Check Point, and checking for our school Id cards !!!!!!

Johnny and me both got a referral to the park office, for riding our bikes at speeds too fast for conditions !!!!!!

Those were the days, that the Park Ranger, patrolled , I mean walked the mean streets of our plush park.

Decades of invaluable experience, you wonder how he was immediately accepted to FBI school, Johnny and I are shocked that he's not an FBI instructor in bicycle safety, as per his vast experience in Suffolk County, NY, county parks at large !!!!!!

Unregistered

Leavans the pedophile

Stay away from those children Jim Leavans or we will take your past history with kids to Fox

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Stay away from those children Jim Leavans or we will take your past history with kids to Fox
    Just like all the other claims you have yet to substantiate? I think some of your story comes out next week are a few months past due

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast