Unregistered

Dirty Cops

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B33r5Ie...d=b17xf87l8et5

Please don’t be like them and Mpd is known to be racist to black people

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    https://www.instagram.com/tv/B33r5Ie...d=b17xf87l8et5

Please don’t be like them and Mpd is known to be racist to black people
    Why because black make do most of the crimes in Miami? I've worked 10 sector on "C" shift for years. I was one of 2 whites working it for a while. All I ever came in contact with were black, so arresting them makes me a racist? The way I look at it, I see you breaking the law, I deal with it as best as I can. Doesn't mean I hooked-n-booked everyone I came in contact with. I get a laugh out of supervisors wanting stats and then crying cause sh!t hit the fan over HIS stats. I've been called a racist by people I've worked with, cause of the area I patrolled, which is all black. Funny none of the ones I've arrested ever made a complaint about me being racist. Just spineless cops, that need to have focus off them and onto another. My patch reads the same as everyone else's working for the city.

Unregistered
    Why because black make do most of the crimes in Miami? I've worked 10 sector on "C" shift for years. I was one of 2 whites working it for a while. All I ever came in contact with were black, so arresting them makes me a racist? The way I look at it, I see you breaking the law, I deal with it as best as I can. Doesn't mean I hooked-n-booked everyone I came in contact with. I get a laugh out of supervisors wanting stats and then crying cause sh!t hit the fan over HIS stats. I've been called a racist by people I've worked with, cause of the area I patrolled, which is all black. Funny none of the ones I've arrested ever made a complaint about me being racist. Just spineless cops, that need to have focus off them and onto another. My patch reads the same as everyone else's working for the city.
    If you’re on here talking about 10 sector you need a upgrade in medication, let it go.

Unregistered
    If you’re on here talking about 10 sector you need a upgrade in medication, let it go.
    I could not agree with you any more some people just don’t have anything else to do and will come on here just to stir up the pot.