Hey JP your PRT team is a JOKE

Unregistered

Hey JP your PRT team is a JOKE

Dismantle that garbage of a unit full of uneducated young kids that know nothing about real police work. Your facial expression on that interview showed how ashamed and embarrassed you feel about the entire situation. Do the right thing.

Unregistered
    Hell yeah! Worst unit this department has had. Biggest waste of tax dollars.

Unregistered
    New Cars for us, keep hatting.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Dismantle that garbage of a unit full of uneducated young kids that know nothing about real police work. Your facial expression on that interview showed how ashamed and embarrassed you feel about the entire situation. Do the right thing.
    And you of course are a highly educated older person with many years of valuable experience, if that is the case then you should use your much self appreciated experience and education to help those “young kids” learn what “real police work” is. Can you please define “real police work” so that we may begin a meaningful discussion and maybe find some helpful solutions. I am very positive you’re not much of a “real cop” to begin with, have little to nothing to contribute, and would never expose yourself to the types of calls those young kids expose themselves to. BTW the entire department is full of young kids as you call them, so do your part and pass your great knowledge along.

Unregistered
    Hell yeah! Worst unit this department has had. Biggest waste of tax dollars.
    Good job responding to your own initial post, but no one could tell since you threw in the “hell yeah!”

Unregistered
    New Cars for us, keep hatting.
    Typical Millennial statement.
    Give m, give me, give me, even though I’ve done nothing for it. That’s what PRT is except the few with maybe some tenure which is very very few.

PRT won’t be around for more then 5 years if that and back to districts they all will go on road patrol!
    Just like the SPORT Unit years back, they did the same thing PRT does now. Grants come and go! As will this one. Y’all shall see! And don’t forget youngin’s everyone on this department is a number! You are expendable just take a look at the lineups, there’s a spot # for every officer. 😆

Nothing changed with this PRT 💩 except millennials 🤦🏼 in this group because the wise older tenure people saw the writing in the wall and said F that shit!

Don’t need a “new” car idiots! As long as it’s got A/C and free gas and you ain’t paying for it, it’s good for me! Thanks!!!

Hey PRT.... keep shooting up UPS trucks and other Dept PO’s in shootings where there’s crossfire!
    You’ll go far! 😂