Serious question about PRT - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is that confirmed ?
    If he says yes will you believe him? Wait for the final report. Peace.

Unregistered
    Disband or rename prt they have a horrible reputation now.
    That didn't take long.

Unregistered
    puts pinky to mouth

we shall call them sport

Unregistered
    puts pinky to mouth

we shall call them sport
    Shooting 300 plus rounds at the blue Volvo
    Shooting 200 plus rounds at the Mercedes near the airport
    Shooting 200 plus rounds at Amazon packages.

At least we are consistent.

Unregistered

Gun Slinging In Dade

If this is true then all of them need to be fired. We have a huge problem in this department with insubordination and the lack of respect for command staff. Set the example and fire everyone who didn’t disengage.
    PRT is the crew infected with the Family & Friends Silver Badge syndrome combined with the 20 Year Rookie Sickness. Some have the Daddy or Mommy inherited badge plague, just ask the DD’s son and his FNG millennial know It All Buddies. What killed these innocent victims was inexperience, lack of common sense, and high level of immaturity. Anyone can pull a trigger especially when your a Trigger Happy moron who can‘t put 2 and 2 together, track records will paint the picture. As the training has gone for years, if your going to pull the trigger, make sure to hit hat target, don’t hit the innocent bystander or its your arse. Now all the sudden it’s ok to miss and kill the innocent?

God forbid your hand picked gestapo crew responded to a actual school shooting like in Broward, how many more innocent would end up dead or injured.

Listen Dancing Queen I sure as hell don‘t want your or any of your people protecting me or my family, god knows what other stupidities these idiots have done in their short time on.

You need to go! The sheriff needs to be in ASAP Dade can’t wait any longer!

Unregistered
    PYT= Pretty Young Thangs

Unregistered
    Oh wow!! Now we have to give these animals an escape route... we pressured them??? They gave us NO Options!!! They are the 29 subjects! How about this option, don’t commit these crimes, don’t take a hostage, don’t shoot at the cops!!! You really think those guys were going to leave Frank alive?? I
    I direct everyone’s attention to the USPS employee that was taken hostage in her mail truck. The truck was surrounded from a distance and everyone waited for SRT. End result both the hostage and subject lived without a single shot being fired. PRT acted recklessly.

Unregistered
    I direct everyone’s attention to the USPS employee that was taken hostage in her mail truck. The truck was surrounded from a distance and everyone waited for SRT. End result both the hostage and subject lived without a single shot being fired. PRT acted recklessly.
    And how many shots did the subject fire at police in that incident?

Unregistered
    And how many shots did the subject fire at police in that incident?
    The only time these subjects shot was when the PRT idiots approached. They weren’t firing throughout the pursuit.

Unregistered
    The only time these subjects shot was when the PRT idiots approached. They weren’t firing throughout the pursuit.
    I don’t even know what to say about your thoughts on ‘the only time these subjects shot’. It’s not a video game. You are delusional with your Hollywood expectations that bad guys can fire a gun and then call a time-out. Or that the police have an obligation to show restraint. They have an obligation to stop the threat. In fact every since the school shootings this is EXACTLY how they have been trained.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast