Please back off next time,, this was a hostage sit not active shooter - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Bro are you retarded? How the hell do you shoot into a vehicle with a hostage inside? Please explain that.
    I wasn’t there... but if they are shooting at me, I’m shooting back. I may or may not choose to retreat in the process. Don’t blame the officers blame the subjects. Peace.

Unregistered
    I've read many comments and can't figure out how cops... I assume you are... Can justify the actions of these non tactical, trigger happy, no discipline cops.
    THERE WAS A HOSTAGE, you airheads!
    And you used civilian vehicles to cover your abominable actions.
    If this is police in 2019, the community better be overly concerned.

Ditto brother, I’ve been on over a decade an never seen this. No regard for the hostage inside the ups truck. I still can’t believe this is being defended.

Unregistered
    Ditto brother, I’ve been on over a decade an never seen this. No regard for the hostage inside the ups truck. I still can’t believe this is being defended.
    I wasn’t there. I’m truly sorry for the hostage and his family. This was a nightmare worst-case scenario. It was forced by the subjects. Blame the death on them...not the officers. No amount of training guarantees a positive outcome. Peace.

Unregistered
    Hostage inside a vehicle and we don’t know his location inside ...check.

Mags full....check

Dozens of vehicles with civilians surrounding target...check

Vehicle surrounded 180 degrees...check

Other blue on the other side of target vehicle.....check

Civilian occupied vehicles to take cover...check

Spray and pray boys.

Unregistered
    Hostage inside a vehicle and we don’t know his location inside ...check.

Mags full....check

Dozens of vehicles with civilians surrounding target...check

Vehicle surrounded 180 degrees...check

Other blue on the other side of target vehicle.....check

Civilian occupied vehicles to take cover...check

Spray and pray boys.
    You say ‘we’ but it feels like you’re an imposter. A real cop knows better than to second guess an incident when he wasn’t there. Are there any real cops left on this board?

Unregistered
    You say ‘we’ but it feels like you’re an imposter. A real cop knows better than to second guess an incident when he wasn’t there. Are there any real cops left on this board?
    Apparently the definition of a real cop is someone with absolute blind and dumb allegiance. All you real cops questioning this situation , including Manny and others, you were never a real cop.

Unregistered
    Apparently the definition of a real cop is someone with absolute blind and dumb allegiance. All you real cops questioning this situation , including Manny and others, you were never a real cop.
    My allegiance is to the truth... which is that the subjects caused this. Peace.

Unregistered
    It’s not SECOND GUESSING OR MONDAY NIGHT QURTERBACKING when you did what you weren’t supposed to do or weren’t trained to do! STFU already!

Who trained you to be tailgating a hostage vehicle?

Who trained you to tailgate a vehicle being pursued shooting back at you?

Who trained you at the conclusion of any chase involving a hostage or not to leve your vehicle and run up to it?

Who trained you to shoot into an occupied vehicle With civilians inside?

Who trained you to use occupied civilian vehicles as cover?

Unregistered
    It’s not SECOND GUESSING OR MONDAY NIGHT QURTERBACKING when you did what you weren’t supposed to do or weren’t trained to do! STFU already!

Who trained you to be tailgating a hostage vehicle?

Who trained you to tailgate a vehicle being pursued shooting back at you?

Who trained you at the conclusion of any chase involving a hostage or not to leve your vehicle and run up to it?

Who trained you to shoot into an occupied vehicle With civilians inside?

Who trained you to use occupied civilian vehicles as cover?
    You don’t know what we’re ‘supposed’ to do... you only know that it ended poorly. Thankfully it wasn’t you training me because you obviously don’t know what to do. Blame the subjects...they caused it. Peace.

Unregistered
    My allegiance is to the truth... which is that the subjects caused this. Peace.
    Wrong. Whose rounds are in Frank and Ricks body? This isn’t a case of cops not doing something, it’s a case of cops doing the wrong thing, at the wrong time, in the wrong environment.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast