Please back off next time,, this was a hostage sit not active shooter
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Please back off next time,, this was a hostage sit not active shooter

The suspect was only actively shooting at police because you didn’t back off. To say this was an active shooter is a lie and falsehood to cover up this chaos and breakdown in tactics.

From the city of coral gables where the carjacking occurred until the ups truck was located outside not one round was fired by suspects until prt cowgirls showed up and were riding the ass of the vehicle. Suspects were shooting to back the officers off of them which only made them tailgate and become more aggressive. Also the idiots in the black Ford Expeditions on the side and in front.

This was reckless and unnecessary! running up to a hostage vehicle who teaches that? Who teaches leaving cover of your car into the open and using civilian vehicles as cover?

Had kids been in the ups truck this would not have been an issue as everybody would’ve been at a safe visual distance behind. What’s the difference if it was a ups driver?

I have been smoked by faster cars than a ups truck and been able to keep visual. A ups truck brown mojon top speed 50 mph you have to ride the a ss for what? Catch a stray bullet while on top of the truck for what? Aviation was overhead one guy was over 300 lbs where was he gonna run away too? The other was possibly wounded . If they would’ve carjacked another vehicle and left the ups driver alive great we saved one now we move to saving the other. Where was the target acquisition? Shooting into a vehicle with a hostage and not knowing where he was.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The suspect was only actively shooting at police because you didn’t back off. To say this was an active shooter is a lie and falsehood to cover up this chaos and breakdown in tactics.

From the city of coral gables where the carjacking occurred until the ups truck was located outside not one round was fired by suspects until prt cowgirls showed up and were riding the ass of the vehicle. Suspects were shooting to back the officers off of them which only made them tailgate and become more aggressive. Also the idiots in the black Ford Expeditions on the side and in front.

This was reckless and unnecessary! running up to a hostage vehicle who teaches that? Who teaches leaving cover of your car into the open and using civilian vehicles as cover?

Had kids been in the ups truck this would not have been an issue as everybody would’ve been at a safe visual distance behind. What’s the difference if it was a ups driver?

I have been smoked by faster cars than a ups truck and been able to keep visual. A ups truck brown mojon top speed 50 mph you have to ride the a ss for what? Catch a stray bullet while on top of the truck for what? Aviation was overhead one guy was over 300 lbs where was he gonna run away too? The other was possibly wounded . If they would’ve carjacked another vehicle and left the ups driver alive great we saved one now we move to saving the other. Where was the target acquisition? Shooting into a vehicle with a hostage and not knowing where he was.
    And you have how much experience in police work to be instructing the officers in this forum? To be second guessing split second decisions? Pls wait for the final report.

I’m sorry this man got killed, but he died because 2 Aholes committed robbery. Don’t lay your frustration at law enforcement’s feet. Peace.

Unregistered
    And you have how much experience in police work to be instructing the officers in this forum? To be second guessing split second decisions? Pls wait for the final report.

I’m sorry this man got killed, but he died because 2 Aholes committed robbery. Don’t lay your frustration at law enforcement’s feet. Peace.

Don’t worry about my years of experience I have plenty and they aren’t needed here or maybe they are since experience plays a major part.

Do we let bad guys control the situation or do we? Because we didn’t not control that one bit! It was a free for all.

Unregistered

Split seconds??? Pursuit was over 20 miles long even after PRT came rushing in to save the day; ample time to decide where and how this should go down , with plenty of other locations where there wasn’t 100 parked civilians.

Unregistered
    Please tell me what training or instructor told you to be on top of a hostage taker?

Unregistered
    Please tell me what training or instructor told you to be on top of a hostage taker?
    E. Fudd, you may not know him. He replaced J. Rambo.

Unregistered
    Pretty comical seeing Ed Caneva & Joel Bello go at it on leoaffairs

Unregistered
    I've read many comments and can't figure out how cops... I assume you are... Can justify the actions of these non tactical, trigger happy, no discipline cops.
    THERE WAS A HOSTAGE, you airheads!
    And you used civilian vehicles to cover your abominable actions.
    If this is police in 2019, the community better be overly concerned.

Unregistered

Bro are you retarded? How the hell do you shoot into a vehicle with a hostage inside? Please explain that.

Unregistered
    I've read many comments and can't figure out how cops... I assume you are... Can justify the actions of these non tactical, trigger happy, no discipline cops.
    THERE WAS A HOSTAGE, you airheads!
    And you used civilian vehicles to cover your abominable actions.
    If this is police in 2019, the community better be overly concerned.
    In a firefight cover is cover. The officers are supposed to run to different cover? The officer didn’t pick where the engagement occurred the subjects did. Be mad at the subjects. Peace.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast