What is an active shooter and what is a hostage situation?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

What is an active shooter and what is a hostage situation?

Clearly the director does not know what an active shooter is! When hostage takers are only shooting at pd because they are on their butt and not shooting indiscriminately at civilians driving next to them to kill that is not an active shooter. The shooting was created because the units were TOO CLOSE. The hostage was alive the entire time so to say this was an active shooter or active killer is a lie!

Unregistered
    “I am a father!” (Crocodile tears)... I don’t buy it one bit. Those tears are because you know this is it for you. The world finally saw the sh1t show you have been running here. No kart wheels or tantrums could have prepared you for this.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    “I am a father!” (Crocodile tears)... I don’t buy it one bit. Those tears are because you know this is it for you. The world finally saw the sh1t show you have been running here. No kart wheels or tantrums could have prepared you for this.
    80% of Sgts and Lts in our department are incompetent. The new testing processes shows us that especially once they get promoted and give you “the talk.” Sit under that tree and don’t do anything because I don’t know my job and I’m lazy.

Unregistered
    JP you're an idiot. No balls. The Mayor's pet.

Unregistered
    Clearly the director does not know what an active shooter is! When hostage takers are only shooting at pd because they are on their butt and not shooting indiscriminately at civilians driving next to them to kill that is not an active shooter. The shooting was created because the units were TOO CLOSE. The hostage was alive the entire time so to say this was an active shooter or active killer is a lie!
    An active shooter is anyone not the police firing a gun. There may or may not be time to determine why.

Unregistered
    An active shooter is anyone not the police firing a gun. There may or may not be time to determine why.
    The active shooting was only created by the prts close proximity to the truck nothing else. Prior to being located after the initial ups carjacking no shots were fired by the suspects. Suspects only shot to relieve the pressure of the responding units who were too close!

Unregistered
    The active shooting was only created by the prts close proximity to the truck nothing else. Prior to being located after the initial ups carjacking no shots were fired by the suspects. Suspects only shot to relieve the pressure of the responding units who were too close!
    You are wrong sir... it was created by two career violent felons committing an armed robbery. Please direct your frustration at the proper persons responsible.

Unregistered
    You are wrong sir... it was created by two career violent felons committing an armed robbery. Please direct your frustration at the proper persons responsible.
    Don’t burn your fingers serving those cookies.

Unregistered
    Even the AD told units to back off. But yes it was created by two scumbags agree but ended by prt

Unregistered
    Don’t burn your fingers serving those cookies.
    Funny but luckily I never had to do that. Someone did have the dumb idea of having SRT deliver turkeys on thanksgiving though. That was funny too. Long time ago.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast