Please back off next time,, this was a hostage sit not active shooter - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wrong. Whose rounds are in Frank and Ricks body? This isn’t a case of cops not doing something, it’s a case of cops doing the wrong thing, at the wrong time, in the wrong environment.
    No amount of training guarantees a positive outcome. You have ‘Hollywood’ expectations... you’ve seen too many fake hostage standoffs so you think you know how it’s supposed to end. Peace.

Unregistered
    No you IDIOT. It was not just one man who got killed!! It was TWO innocent MEN who were killed by a bunch of rookies who panicked and shot an ungodly hail of spray and pray gunfire. Why did they do it? Because they are out of control morons led by inexperience and a Director who would’ve done the exact same thing, because he is too stupid to know the difference. This man needs to be fired immediately.

And you have how much experience in police work to be instructing the officers in this forum? To be second guessing split second decisions? Pls wait for the final report.

I’m sorry this man got killed, but he died because 2 Aholes committed robbery. Don’t lay your frustration at law enforcement’s feet. Peace.

Unregistered
    It’s not SECOND GUESSING OR MONDAY NIGHT QURTERBACKING when you did what you weren’t supposed to do or weren’t trained to do! STFU already!

Who trained you to be tailgating a hostage vehicle?

Who trained you to tailgate a vehicle being pursued shooting back at you?

Who trained you at the conclusion of any chase involving a hostage or not to leve your vehicle and run up to it?

Who trained you to shoot into an occupied vehicle With civilians inside?

Who trained you to use occupied civilian vehicles as cover?
    He wasn’t there, he was serving cookies , afterward he jumped in his 10 year old unit and drove home. He just wants to make it home safe each night.

Unregistered
    He wasn’t there, he was serving cookies , afterward he jumped in his 10 year old unit and drove home. He just wants to make it home safe each night.
    No. No. And Yes.

If I do end up serving cookies, they will be the best cookies...I’ll probably get a commendation. The public will come from all over to eat my cookies. Peace.

Unregistered

A two year old can see past the active shooter b.s. - can police spell h-o-s-t-a-g-e?

CAN YOU SPELL H. O. S. T. A. G. E???? PICK YOUR KNUCKLES OFF THE FLOOR AND LOOK UP THE WORD YOU MURDEROUS COWARDS. GO TELL FRANK ORDONEZ' DAUGHTERS YOUR PUNK A$$ COMMENTS YOU YELLOW BELLIED PUTAS DE MIERDA.

If
    And you have how much experience in police work to be instructing the officers in this forum? To be second guessing split second decisions? Pls wait for the final report.

I’m sorry this man got killed, but he died because 2 Aholes committed robbery. Don’t lay your frustration at law enforcement’s feet. Peace.

Unregistered
    CAN YOU SPELL H. O. S. T. A. G. E???? PICK YOUR KNUCKLES OFF THE FLOOR AND LOOK UP THE WORD YOU MURDEROUS COWARDS. GO TELL FRANK ORDONEZ' DAUGHTERS YOUR PUNK A$$ COMMENTS YOU YELLOW BELLIED PUTAS DE MIERDA.

If
    I know better than to tell a grieving family how to feel. Right now they are trying to make sense of this tragedy. Trying to process it. Trying to find someone to blame. And those responsible are dead so who’s left...

I was involved in many investigations where the police had nothing to do with the incident and weren’t even there, and yet still the next of kin tried to drag us into it...because as investigators we become a party after the fact...

Of course in this case it’s much easier to blame the police when in fact the entire chain of events was set in motion by two armed career criminals.

I have only the best wishes that this family endure no further tragedy.

Unregistered
    I know better than to tell a grieving family how to feel. Right now they are trying to make sense of this tragedy. Trying to process it. Trying to find someone to blame. And those responsible are dead so who’s left...

I was involved in many investigations where the police had nothing to do with the incident and weren’t even there, and yet still the next of kin tried to drag us into it...because as investigators we become a party after the fact...

Of course in this case it’s much easier to blame the police when in fact the entire chain of events was set in motion by two armed career criminals.

Wrong. 🤦*♂️ the only ones here to blame is those on the passenger side of the UPS truck who shot at the UPS driver and their time will come when the lawsuits start piling up. Good luck young kids.

Unregistered

Thanks for the red herring regarding other investigations, cookie boy.

The event did start with two criminals, and was ended by other criminals with badges who apparently forgot “know your target and what lies beyond it”.

Unregistered
    On the first hand,vto say the two criminals are the only ones to blame for this tragedy is to say that each individual shooter had absolutely no control of their own trigger finger. Per SOP, each and every single shot fired must be justified as necessary to stop the threat to life. I doubt all of those shots will be individually justified.

On the second hand, no one can predict what could've happened if we didn't immediately engage those two shït heads. For example, had we not taken immediate action they could've snatched more hostages and put them in the truck.

The only guaranteed outcome here is a huge payout will go to the victims families and our SOP will get fatter.

My condolences to the families of those two innocent civilians.

Unregistered
    On the second hand, no one can predict what could've happened if we didn't immediately engage those two shït heads. For example, had we not taken immediate action they could've snatched more hostages and put them in the truck.

But you’ll predict anyways...for the worse of course.

Heres a prediction: , officers maintain a safe distance for themselves as well as civilians and hostage, bad guys don’t grab anyone else since the only round that they let lose was at the floor in the jewelry store ( until PRT closed ranks), Officers do not engage until a more opportune time and place (like in the past) and Officers come away looking like heroes.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast