Please back off next time,, this was a hostage sit not active shooter - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So my point is as valid as yours, I just don’t lecture people about forming an opinion the way you do.

There were ample opportunities to make a safe stop prior to the worse place possible, there would be multiple places afterward.
    You don't lecture people. What do you call this? "But you’ll predict anyways...for the worse of course."

Fact is, since they had ALREADY kidnapped one person it is very likely they would have no problem with kidnapping additional civilians. That scenario is more likely than your Hollywood happy ending.

Unregistered
    You don't lecture people. What do you call this? "But you’ll predict anyways...for the worse of course."

Fact is, since they had ALREADY kidnapped one person it is very likely they would have no problem with kidnapping additional civilians. That scenario is more likely than your Hollywood happy ending.
    Context is everything cookie boy, as is reading comprehension. I don’t lecture people about opining and then opine. You on the other hand are ‘Mr. let’s get the facts before we form an opinion but I am going to go ahead and give you my opinion”.

Unregistered
    Context is everything cookie boy, as is reading comprehension. I don’t lecture people about opining and then opine. You on the other hand are ‘Mr. let’s get the facts before we form an opinion but I am going to go ahead and give you my opinion”.
    Exchanging ideas with you is like trying to find the flat side of a marble. Dream on Mr NCIC viewer, you have the perfect plan for every occasion. After all, it worked in the movies.

Unregistered
    Exchanging ideas with you is like trying to find the flat side of a marble. Dream on Mr NCIC viewer, you have the perfect plan for every occasion. After all, it worked in the movies.
    I can envision you, in your beat up unit, staring endlessly at a marble, befuddled, wishing your little fears away while the world comes down on you.

Unregistered
    It’s not SECOND GUESSING OR MONDAY NIGHT QURTERBACKING when you did what you weren’t supposed to do or weren’t trained to do! STFU already!

Who trained you to be tailgating a hostage vehicle?

Who trained you to tailgate a vehicle being pursued shooting back at you?

Who trained you at the conclusion of any chase involving a hostage or not to leve your vehicle and run up to it?

Who trained you to shoot into an occupied vehicle With civilians inside?

Who trained you to use occupied civilian vehicles as cover?
    Scott Peterson is why law enforcement is training a lot more to head towards danger and confront the shooter.
    Now, people like you want law enforcement to scale back and tone it down. Either way, someone's not gonna be happy, and it's so easy to blame the police. Liberal media has fueled this fire for years.
    This is not a job that you can train for every possible situation even if you were a cop for 50 years.
    This is truly an ugly profession that deals with some of the worst in society. Do your time and get out.

Unregistered
    Scott Peterson is why law enforcement is training a lot more to head towards danger and confront the shooter.
    Now, people like you want law enforcement to scale back and tone it down. Either way, someone's not gonna be happy, and it's so easy to blame the police. Liberal media has fueled this fire for years.
    This is not a job that you can train for every possible situation even if you were a cop for 50 years.
    This is truly an ugly profession that deals with some of the worst in society. Do your time and get out.
    Agreed! We have seen over the last year that both responses by law enforcement will never make people happy. Like you said: do your time and leave. Trying to be a super hero will get you nowhere but in prison or unemployed.

Unregistered
    Agreed! We have seen over the last year that both responses by law enforcement will never make people happy. Like you said: do your time and leave. Trying to be a super hero will get you nowhere but in prison or unemployed.
    Before 9-11, anyone that confronted a potential threat on an airline was labeled a "John Wayne" or "Clint Eastwood" wannabe. We could've used more of them on planes that day. Those scumbags basically high jacked a plane full of sheep thanks to how you're portrayed afterwards thanks to LiberaIs. I remember criminals actually thanking me for doing what I do after that day but those "thank you's" were short lived.
    Someone has to be the wolf when needed.

Unregistered
    Before 9-11, anyone that confronted a potential threat on an airline was labeled a "John Wayne" or "Clint Eastwood" wannabe. We could've used more of them on planes that day. Those scumbags basically high jacked a plane full of sheep thanks to how you're portrayed afterwards thanks to LiberaIs. I remember criminals actually thanking me for doing what I do after that day but those "thank you's" were short lived.
    Someone has to be the wolf when needed.

Mr. Wolf

Don’t pat yourself on the back to hard; you may pull something from sitting on your backside all day. You’re in a career that isn’t even close to being the most dangerous, earning a good pension, relative to your level of education. If it position commands just too much of you, quit.

Unregistered

Unregistered
    For Feiler, "my question would be how it got to that point in the first place… my concern in looking at the big picture in the case is whether there could've been something that terminated the chase earlier and created a more controlled situation that didn't place as many bystanders at risk."

Exactly

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast