Even Channel 10 asking where was CGPD

Unregistered

Even Channel 10 asking where was CGPD

You guys and girls are embarrassing and useless. Where were you. You chief should be fired. No leadership

Unregistered
    You must be from Miami. Your grammar and spelling suck. If you actually look at the events, CGPD was all tied up at the multiple scenes and put out the BOLO when the truck got hijacked. We were nowhere near the shooting. I’m sure the truck passed by several MPD units who were too busy with their cafecitos and 33’s to pay attention.

Unregistered
    Bullshit we could had stopped all this. They have us on a ton of signals as favors. Let us do police work

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You must be from Miami. Your grammar and spelling suck. If you actually look at the events, CGPD was all tied up at the multiple scenes and put out the BOLO when the truck got hijacked. We were nowhere near the shooting. I’m sure the truck passed by several MPD units who were too busy with their cafecitos and 33’s to pay attention.
    Your still all smoke and mirrors. Most CGPD officers wouldn’t pass FTO in a real department

Clam Juice
    Your still all smoke and mirrors. Most CGPD officers wouldn’t pass FTO in a real department
    Ed Whoooodakkkk is smoke and mirrors...and fat. He rushes to have a press conference while the event is still unfolding, then proceeds to provide absolutely ZERO insight into any aspect of the incident. What a buffoon. By the way, Ed, you're bleeding this agency dry. CGPD is the new Dade county stepping stone. Agency is 15 percent down since you took over. Oh, and Fast Eddie have himself a 20 percent raise and wants to give his guys a 1 percent raise. Wowwww, but QRU, he's protected by the union. We need Javi Ortiz on our team, crazy AF, but he won't be in bed with the chief like fat Johnny B and Bruiser. At least Frank Fernandez did something right while he was here, he hired people. I never thought I'd say it, but I wish he was still here. No I don't LOLOL, but Ed needs to go, dude's a straight up clown 🤡

Unregistered
    It should be YOU’RE. I guess grammar wasn’t graded in YOUR FTO program.

Unregistered
    That’s the best you can do. Grammar. That’s why we are in trouble. More worried how a report is written than catching robbers.

Unregistered
    It should be YOU’RE. I guess grammar wasn’t graded in YOUR FTO program.
    My FTO was too busy teaching me real police work to be worried about minor grammar errors. Your comments just keep showing everyone what a joke department the gables is. You losers consider perfect grammar one of the most important aspects of FTO training, no wonder you people were nowhere to be seen during the UPS incident.