Christmas Event at Tropicana Field

Miami PD

Christmas Event at Tropicana Field

Good evening brothers & sisters in blue. I'm traveling to Orlando taking the little one to Disney....it's my last vacation week and wanted to attend the event at Tropicana Field which is SOLD OUT. Is there anyone working the event, who can assist with entry. NOT looking for anything free and will buy tickets discounted or NOT. Just looking for guaranteed entry if I make the trek over from Kissimmee 1.5 hours away. Any assistance is greatly appreciated. I'll check periodically for replys should anyone be able to assist. Thanking you in advance for any assistance provided.

Ofc. Jay (Miami PD)

Date interested is: Saturday 12/14/19
    Party of 7 including self and a 2 y/o who doesn't need a ticket according to the Website.

Disclosure: I know 7 sounds like a hard sale but as a PO who works events, it bothers me to no end when people ask for a hook up and your thinking 1 to 2 people, then your blind sided by 5 - 6 who show up. So in asking for HELP, I wanted to be respectful and disclose all INFO upfront and honestly.

Unregistered

Christmas at Gaylord Palms

You don’t need to come to St. Pete. Take your family to the Christmas Show at the Gaylord Palms. It is right in Kissimmee. You can also take your family over to Celebration for the Christmas event on Main Street. You can take everyone on a horse drawn carriage ride around the neighborhood.

Miami PD
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You don’t need to come to St. Pete. Take your family to the Christmas Show at the Gaylord Palms. It is right in Kissimmee. You can also take your family over to Celebration for the Christmas event on Main Street. You can take everyone on a horse drawn carriage ride around the neighborhood.
    Thats my yearly event, so I was looking for a change...I stay there & do ICE annually....the celebration suggestion with the horse and carriage was unknown to me and a worthwhile option, in fact a wonderful festive idea. Im grateful for the ideas and response.

Unregistered
    So you want somebody to break the law to help you out...wow, just wow...

Miami PD
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So you want somebody to break the law to help you out...wow, just wow...
    To the above poster I come humbly and i come in peace and quite the contrary, in my original post it clearly states I DONT WANT ANYTHING FOR FREE, I THEN STATED, WILL PAY FOR TICKETS DISCOUNTED OR NOT, now i dont know where the presumtion lies in my post where a law being broke or even fractured was implied but clearly that was not the message. Just assuming a job coordinator or even a detail officer had another angle where entry was possible due to extra tickets or unused corporate tickets that didnt get used, could be sold...these days free things cost way to much, that my friend is simply why my post DID NOT ask for "PROFESSIONAL COURTESY". Sorry you may have gathered that and I hope its a bit more clear to you. Be safe brother or sister and please watch your 6.

Unregistered
    Ignore the troll. Most people on this trash site aren’t even law enforcement. Good luck I hope you find tickets.

Unregistered

Info

For the troll so concerned about the OP wanting to "break the law". Gimme a break, what law is he breaking? Go troll somewhere else, for sure you're not a cop. For the Miami brother looking to go to the show at the Trop, if you haven't already done so try on the St Pete PD board, as TPD doesn't work that event. Good luck, good on ya' for trying to show your family a good time at Christmas.

Unregistered
    F.Y.I. Tampa P.D. does not work extra duty at Tropicana Field that is in St. Pete, make your request on their forum.

MIAMI PD

Thanks for ya Help

Ok thanks for the assistance.
    With the info provided please consider this post CLOSED.