Where will loser leavans work??
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Where will loser leavans work??

After your epic loss in August 2020
    Will you go back to being a safety officer
    Or did they strip your flashlight and compass?
    Can you get recertified after being fired??
    Your gonna need an income to pay off those loans to yourself

Unregistered

Bring Mike back!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    After your epic loss in August 2020
    Will you go back to being a safety officer
    Or did they strip your flashlight and compass?
    Can you get recertified after being fired??
    Your gonna need an income to pay off those loans to yourself
    Bring Mike back!

He's talking to his campaign team, grab your ankles boys if he pulls the papers.

Unregistered

Unemployed leavans

I can talk to the sheriff I know he feels sorry for Leavans. Not a day has gone by that we haven’t laughed about the loss leavans will have in August! I think he would probably get him a job at the stockade cleaning toilets if he gets that mortgage fraud cleared up!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I can talk to the sheriff I know he feels sorry for Leavans. Not a day has gone by that we haven’t laughed about the loss leavans will have in August! I think he would probably get him a job at the stockade cleaning toilets if he gets that mortgage fraud cleared up!
    If Leavens is such a joke why did the Sheriff try and buy him with a job right after he declared? You may talk like a badass on here but we both know the conversations behind closed doors are completely different.

Unregistered
    Actually fat boy threatened if he wasn’t in the hallway he would run and destroy LCSO Administration. He looks awesome wearing XXXL shirts with his insignia. If you look hard enough you can see where it said Fisher for Sheriff. Have to reuse those shirts fat boy. O O O O O O O AL

Unregistered

Unemployed leavans

The job offer is still waiting for shrek.
    The Sheriff feels sorry for him so he has offered a janitor position for him.
    He tried so hard and failed miserably trying to become Sheriff.
    The Sheriff believes in helping the needy
    Leavans is a broke douchebag

Unregistered
    Let's stop hating on the man, he is sorely wanted back in Suffolk County, NY, for his vast experience in pulling over Skateboard Speeders, throughout, the parks in Suffolk County, NY ... Decadences of invaluable experience, of Skateboard Offenders, were impounded under his watch and thousands of speeding on skateboards within park property summons were issued by the man ..... Invaluable Resume ... and he did all this while only being armed with a Baton, can you imagine his stats, if he had been armed with his LCSO SWAT - Rent a Uniform Gear ???????????

Unregistered

Loser leavans

The stockade toilets are always getting clogged by inmates
    Leavans could use his bare hands and pull out the clogged debris
    It pays minimum wage in beginning if you do a good job maybe can pay aliittle more in a year.

Unregistered
    Can you please get him to release my skateboard please , he confiscated it years ago because I was skating to fast for conditions ! Please get me my skateboard it’s the red one !

Unregistered

Leavens the loser

Now that he doesn't have a flashlight his weapon will be a toilet plunger and a dipnet
    You Will not be allowed to offer inmates sexual favors
    Gonna have to stick with reverend shoap for any browneye

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast