The ortiz/cip video is now available - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nestor we will be at the FIPO Meeting to find out how much you and tapanes have to pay back to the city of Miami and to our pension. There is an estimation that each of you will pay $40,000 each.

Aldi is Hiring
    I heard that nestor’s wife is giving BJs without condoms for $4

Unregistered

What video were YOU watching???

Ortiz was stammering, attempting to get his story straight, and he slipped a few times. Crespo is doing what the mayor and news lords in Miami can't do, call out this weasel. All of you who truly support him are just sell outs to the profession.
    You are just plain dumb or the truth just does not filter. Ortiz was articulate and fully composed in a setting that was anti-cop. If your name and reputation is smeared in the media, you would be an absolute fool if you don't defend yourself. The Captain did what he had to do. I for one I'm very proud of the way he handled himself. That's why he is a Captain of Police and your'e not.

Unregistered
    People think of Ortiz like Trump Ortiz could have gotten the biggest pay raises, take home car of you choice, guns of your choice etc etc etc. Yet there will be that one person that says Ortiz screwed them over didn’t look out for them should have done this, should have done that. Just plain out hate the guy so I take each thing he’s does one at a time.

Unregistered
    Ortiz is sitting there laughing at all you fools... that smirk he has like he doesn't care and probably getting paid while sitting there.

Unregistered
    You are just plain dumb or the truth just does not filter. Ortiz was articulate and fully composed in a setting that was anti-cop. If your name and reputation is smeared in the media, you would be an absolute fool if you don't defend yourself. The Captain did what he had to do. I for one I'm very proud of the way he handled himself. That's why he is a Captain of Police and your'e not.
    You must be deaf or blind.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12