Christmas Event TROPICANA FIELD

Miami PD

Christmas Event TROPICANA FIELD

Good evening brothers & sisters in blue. I'm traveling to Orlando taking the little one to Disney....it's my last vacation week and wanted to attend the event at Tropicana Field which is SOLD OUT. Is there anyone working the event, who can assist with entry. NOT looking for anything free and will buy tickets discounted or NOT. Just looking for guaranteed entry if I make the trek over from Kissimmee 1.5 hours away. Any assistance is greatly appreciated. I'll check periodically for replys should anyone be able to assist. Thanking you in advance for any assistance provided.

Ofc. Jay (Miami PD)

Date interested is: Saturday 12/14/19
    Party of 7 including self and a 2 y/o who doesn't need a ticket according to the Website.

Unregistered
    This place isn’t corrupt like down there so you won’t get anyone to commit theft on your behalf.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This place isn’t corrupt like down there so you won’t get anyone to commit theft on your behalf.

Spoken like a true new breed officer. Whiners, complainers, lazy, expect everything handed to them and will not even assist a fellow LEO. You would get your ass kicked by officers who were really officers 20-30 years ago. Nothing but smart ass kids nowadays. I hope someone tries to help you someday like you tried to help this fellow LEO from Miami PD. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Miami PD
    Spoken like a true new breed officer. Whiners, complainers, lazy, expect everything handed to them and will not even assist a fellow LEO. You would get your ass kicked by officers who were really officers 20-30 years ago. Nothing but smart ass kids nowadays. I hope someone tries to help you someday like you tried to help this fellow LEO from Miami PD. You should be ashamed of yourself.
    I wonder why theft was implied by that poster. I posted willing to pay for tickets Discounted or NOT. Its beyond tacky to even expect a freebie for 7 of my family members. I just know, now and then, a job coordinator or detail officer may know of extra tickets, ie unused field trip or corporate tickets that can be sold without issue. Trust and believe I didnt come to your chat room to cause a rift between departments, just looking for assistance. So you wont get a negative reply out of me. Infact Happy Holidays and watch your 6.

Sincerely,

The 22 year NON CORRUPT VET.

Unregistered
    Unfortunatley thats a private event at the Trop and we dont have a relationship with that event, so the deapartment wasnt offered any tickets. I believe the offer 10% discount for LEO but that all we are aware of.

Miami PD
    Unfortunatley thats a private event at the Trop and we dont have a relationship with that event, so the deapartment wasnt offered any tickets. I believe the offer 10% discount for LEO but that all we are aware of.
    Thanking you kindly for a professional and simplistic response. Happy Holidays to you.

Unregistered
    Yeah, only the politicians and citizens are corrupt here.. Try PoliticianAffairs.com or CitizenAffairs.com.. I'm sure they will let you in for a price..