Thank You !!!!!!!!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The last 2 posters are idiots. Civilians come to our defense and see outside the bias the media has shown towards and this is how you treat them? No wonder people hate us.

To the OP: thank you. Your support is much appreciated.
    God Bless Our Heroes ... We Will Stand By You in Any Civil or Criminal Trial that is brought upon ANYONE .... That's how us Civilians Protect & Team Up With Law Enforcement !!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU

Unregistered
    God Bless Our Heroes ... We Will Stand By You in Any Civil or Criminal Trial that is brought upon ANYONE .... That's how us Civilians Protect & Team Up With Law Enforcement !!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU
    Hahahahahahahahahaa. It’s coming down hard, and there is nothing you will do to stop it. National news is all over this. And yes, we know you are not who you claim to be. Keep going though, this will make a nice addendum to the story.

Unregistered
    Hahahahahahahahahaa. It’s coming down hard, and there is nothing you will do to stop it. National news is all over this. And yes, we know you are not who you claim to be. Keep going though, this will make a nice addendum to the story.
    You're a Cop Hater !

Better yet you're probably some puss, that wears a badge and is enforcing parking regulations or some other BS, that you want to call Police Work, but deep down inside you have never had nor will ever have the intestinal fortitude that these Heroes had when they stood Tall in the face of armed & shooting criminals !!!!!!!!!

We will comprise the juries if need be and we the Civilians have the Ultimate say, as to what happens to whom, and there's a plethora of cop lovers out here !!!!!!

God Bless & Protect our Heroes !!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    On the various threads one theme repeats itself: "wait for the final report." It's almost like all will be cleared. I was not there but I did see video of the hits on the passenger side of the truck. Just behind the passenger door it was like someone zipped a line of bullets vertically at the lower part of the door. This is exactly where it showed the UPS driver cowering and from where he fell. Perhaps he was first shot by the two bad guys, but there is no doubt he took multiple shots from one or more officers. The report will address the tactics used, judgment options, supervision, shooting justification, and a myriad of other issues. One thing is almost certain the UPS driver was hit by officers. In war time it's called collateral damage. It was totally accepted in world war two and most recently not accepted in Iraq and Afghanistan. The question is will it be acceptable, today, in Broward and Miami-Dade Counties? We will see.

Unregistered
    On the various threads one theme repeats itself: "wait for the final report." It's almost like all will be cleared. I was not there but I did see video of the hits on the passenger side of the truck. Just behind the passenger door it was like someone zipped a line of bullets vertically at the lower part of the door. This is exactly where it showed the UPS driver cowering and from where he fell. Perhaps he was first shot by the two bad guys, but there is no doubt he took multiple shots from one or more officers. The report will address the tactics used, judgment options, supervision, shooting justification, and a myriad of other issues. One thing is almost certain the UPS driver was hit by officers. In war time it's called collateral damage. It was totally accepted in world war two and most recently not accepted in Iraq and Afghanistan. The question is will it be acceptable, today, in Broward and Miami-Dade Counties? We will see.
    This is about the most Truthful statement i have readed...

Unregistered
    Imagine if it was 2 black innocent victims, it would have been alpha bravo! Straight up marches with community activists joining in

Unregistered
    Stop jumping to conclusions, you just said wait for the final report, in your diatribe and then you opine.

How about the Armed Thuggs, that were shooting innocent civilians, in the head, at the original scene at the jewelry store Coral Gables, and then whom had a myriad of opportunities to stop the Hijacked UPS van, but willfully Hijacked the UPS driver and his work vehicle, that attempted to harm & kill a myriad of innocent victims along their stretch of terror, and whom shot it out with police, They were the ones that shot the ups driver, as the driver attempted to flee fearing for his life!
    Stop monday morning and second guessing our Hereos, that ALL of THem Stood Tall, in the face of extreme danger, maybe it was these THUGGS, that also shot and killed the innocent bystander in the car also.

God Bless our Police Heroes & their Families ... Like I've stated here before, when I created this Thread, YOU all have many, many friends in the community, that will 15, with any of you, should anyone or any entity dare to come after any of you!

Keep up the Great Police work, that all of you are doing, for us the civilians will Damned if we are going to give our streets and lives to armed Thuggs, that endanger our lives, and our families !!!!!!!!

GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU & WE WILL STAND FOR EACH AND EVERYONE ONE OF YOU !!!!!!!!!

DIRECTOR PEREZ, HOLD A NEWS CONFERENCE AND REWARD ALL OF THE HEROES THAT STOOD TALL FOR OUR COMMUNITY AND THAT HELPED SAVE COUNTLESS LIVES, REWARD THESE HEROES, THAT HAVE RECEIVED CRAP FROM ALL OF THE COP HATERS AND ALL THE THUGGS IN OUR COMMUNITIES.

Unregistered
    Stop jumping to conclusions, you just said wait for the final report, in your diatribe and then you opine.

How about the Armed Thuggs, that were shooting innocent civilians, in the head, at the original scene at the jewelry store Coral Gables, and then whom had a myriad of opportunities to stop the Hijacked UPS van, but willfully Hijacked the UPS driver and his work vehicle, that attempted to harm & kill a myriad of innocent victims along their stretch of terror, and whom shot it out with police, They were the ones that shot the ups driver, as the driver attempted to flee fearing for his life!
    Stop monday morning and second guessing our Hereos, that ALL of THem Stood Tall, in the face of extreme danger, maybe it was these THUGGS, that also shot and killed the innocent bystander in the car also.

God Bless our Police Heroes & their Families ... Like I've stated here before, when I created this Thread, YOU all have many, many friends in the community, that will 15, with any of you, should anyone or any entity dare to come after any of you!

Keep up the Great Police work, that all of you are doing, for us the civilians will Damned if we are going to give our streets and lives to armed Thuggs, that endanger our lives, and our families !!!!!!!!

GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU & WE WILL STAND FOR EACH AND EVERYONE ONE OF YOU !!!!!!!!!

DIRECTOR PEREZ, HOLD A NEWS CONFERENCE AND REWARD ALL OF THE HEROES THAT STOOD TALL FOR OUR COMMUNITY AND THAT HELPED SAVE COUNTLESS LIVES, REWARD THESE HEROES, THAT HAVE RECEIVED CRAP FROM ALL OF THE COP HATERS AND ALL THE THUGGS IN OUR COMMUNITIES.
    I was not second guessing their actions. I was pointing out that it strongly appears that the UPS driver was struck by police fire, perhaps possibly secondly to the bad guys shooting them. My question is will the public be willing to accept collateral damage of civilians? Considering that society is extremely reluctant to accept collateral damage in current wars how likely is it that society will accept it in this type of situation. Keep in mind that States Attorneys are politicians and are highly influenced by public opinion. Grand Juries, who are highly influenced by the SAO, are public opinion. Due you think that the FBI Agents who are investigating this are not going to be influenced by public opinion? Which side do you think they will be influenced by? I wish all these officers the best. All I'm saying is in my opinion some of the officers who fired their guns are facing hard times ahead

Unregistered
    Because shooting blindly into a vehicle that contains an innocent hostage makes complete sense and should be rewarded.

Unregistered
    Every one of them officers who pulled triggers need to be arrested and tried.
    Guess what, if those scumbags had lived they are the ones that would be charged with those two innocent victim murders. Its called felony murder. Their action caused the deaths of two innocent victims. It is state law.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast