For once JP BACKED THE TROOPS! Great job! - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If he didn't toss a pair of sunglasses or take his badge off then I doubt he really means it.
    Or do the “are you ready, ARE YOU READYYYYY, who’s with me!” Seen that shit at least 11 times.

Unregistered
    Or do the “are you ready, ARE YOU READYYYYY, who’s with me!” Seen that shit at least 11 times.
    We are ready Director

Unregistered

Dancing on the grave of innocent civilians

Put your tap shoes on if you're going to dance on the grave of Juan Ordonez - because the public has the photos of you cowards using us as human shields. Go have coffee with Scott Israel, because that's where all you *****es are going to end up. Puta sicarias couldn't take a middle school girl in a street fight without a gun. Tiny ****s too (no wonder they are all so angry at the world)...

I can say in my humble opinion that JP has been average as Director. My man thru his balls on the table backing his departmemt. U my friend have earned my eternal respect. Investigators are still investigating and we have to see the truth when done. Thanking Dancing Queen on this cause it means a lot you have our backs. #BackedtheBlue

Unregistered
    As well he should! *Ours is a thankless job, but if not us who? *What will take hundreds of hours for investigators, prosecutors to dissect and come to a legal conclusion, the involved officers had but seconds to decide. *Yes, to avoid bloodshed, they could have hidden behind cover and let the bad men drive away with the hostage? *Only to find the hostage murdered miles away and the badmen gone. *Remain behind cover until the bad men run out of bullets and hope, in a last-ditch act of desperation, they do not kill the hostage. *

So easy to criticize, offend when you were not, perhaps never been, "barrel to barrel" with desperate, armed, vicious convicts. *
    Below is a Twitter posting from Former NYP Commissioner William Bratton. *If these tragedies do clarify why officers must use deadly force, nothing will. * *

Each day, in any town, USA, a police officer is injured or killed. *A risk we take to serve and protect our fellow citizens.

Bill Bratton@CommissBratton

Three cops killed in the line of duty across our nation since Friday. Three families devastated. Three communities that lost courageous guardians.

Unregistered
    Put your tap shoes on if you're going to dance on the grave of Juan Ordonez - because the public has the photos of you cowards using us as human shields. Go have coffee with Scott Israel, because that's where all you *****es are going to end up. Puta sicarias couldn't take a middle school girl in a street fight without a gun. Tiny ****s too (no wonder they are all so angry at the world)...
    And older white guy that was shot as well...seems like he was forgotten as well...there were 2 innocent victims!

Unregistered
    I can say in my humble opinion that JP has been average as Director. My man thru his balls on the table backing his departmemt. U my friend have earned my eternal respect. Investigators are still investigating and we have to see the truth when done. Thanking Dancing Queen on this cause it means a lot you have our backs. #BackedtheBlue
    He is only backing because , he created this unit. Much divide within the department on how this was handled.

Unregistered
    He is only backing because , he created this unit. Much divide within the department on how this was handled.
    We are very divided. This feels like when the officers received their layoff notices. A lot of tempers flaring.

Unregistered
    As well he should! *Ours is a thankless job, but if not us who? *What will take hundreds of hours for investigators, prosecutors to dissect and come to a legal conclusion, the involved officers had but seconds to decide. *Yes, to avoid bloodshed, they could have hidden behind cover and let the bad men drive away with the hostage? *Only to find the hostage murdered miles away and the badmen gone. *Remain behind cover until the bad men run out of bullets and hope, in a last-ditch act of desperation, they do not kill the hostage. *

So easy to criticize, offend when you were not, perhaps never been, "barrel to barrel" with desperate, armed, vicious convicts. *
    Below is a Twitter posting from Former NYP Commissioner William Bratton. *If these tragedies do clarify why officers must use deadly force, nothing will. * *

Each day, in any town, USA, a police officer is injured or killed. *A risk we take to serve and protect our fellow citizens.

Bill Bratton@CommissBratton

Three cops killed in the line of duty across our nation since Friday. Three families devastated. Three communities that lost courageous guardians.

Seconds to decide? The pursuit was 30 miles long. Bunch of moronic parrots, quoting what leadership wants you to. Grow a pair and call it like it is. This job is not dangerous relative to at least a dozen others , don’t pretend otherwise.

Unregistered
    He is protecting us morons be nice
    No he is protecting you PRT meat heads after the disaster you caused

Unregistered
    No he is protecting you PRT meat heads after the disaster you caused
    Give the dancing queen props for protecting someone on our Department

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast