For once JP BACKED THE TROOPS! Great job! - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He’s always shown biases to RID and now PRT. IF THAT WAS ROAD PERSONNEL, they all would be yelled at and fired on the spot.
    Bias to RID? That’s why he unrightfully relieved two good detectives of duty for using force to break up a brawl inside a restaurant in Hialeah? Turns out the owner/subject contributed to Katherine Rundle’s campaign & they eventually were ROD.

The guy is a coward with no balls.

Unregistered
    Bias to RID? That’s why he unrightfully relieved two good detectives of duty for using force to break up a brawl inside a restaurant in Hialeah? Turns out the owner/subject contributed to Katherine Rundle’s campaign & they eventually were ROD.

The guy is a coward with no balls.
    He’s got my vote of confidence.

Unregistered
    Make no mistake ... he’s somewhat backing PRT, his baby.... and second, there’s a big difference between backing and simply NOT throwing us under the bus “immediately” like he usually does.... I’ll tell u this, if the victims were black, PRT or NOT, he would have already hung all those guys.... but since they are white and Hispanic, he’ll try to be all impartial and BS... he needs to go, and I hope everyday I wake up to the news the governor removed his ass and appointed an interim sheriff, a constitutional, tough on crime man, whatever color he might be, whatever background, just constitutional and tough on crime...one can dream...

Unregistered
    I was at my family’s Christmas party on Saturday and a relative tells me how she saw my police chief almost in tears over this poor UPS driver and how he must be devastated. My point is little general’s strategy is working he is making people think he actually gives a **** about the civilian casualties instead of just saving his job. People are gullible and he is putting public opinion on his side.

Unregistered
    I was at my family’s Christmas party on Saturday and a relative tells me how she saw my police chief almost in tears over this poor UPS driver and how he must be devastated. My point is little general’s strategy is working he is making people think he actually gives a **** about the civilian casualties instead of just saving his job. People are gullible and he is putting public opinion on his side.
    He cares on this one.

Unregistered
    Hes trying to protect himself since it's his handpicked unit if he could separate himself he would

Unregistered
    Hes trying to protect himself since it's his handpicked unit if he could separate himself he would
    He is protecting us morons be nice

Unregistered
    He was teary eyed because he realizes that his career is over after this incident. This was HIS FAULT!!! He has always been a fake crier.

Unregistered
    He was teary eyed because he realizes that his career is over after this incident. This was HIS FAULT!!! He has always been a fake crier.
    I think he cries because of his hormones! He’s still backing us morons! Be thankful & not miserables

Unregistered
    If he didn't toss a pair of sunglasses or take his badge off then I doubt he really means it.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast