For once JP BACKED THE TROOPS! Great job!
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

For once JP BACKED THE TROOPS! Great job!

I can say in my humble opinion that JP has been average as Director. My man thru his balls on the table backing his departmemt. U my friend have earned my eternal respect. Investigators are still investigating and we have to see the truth when done. Thanking Dancing Queen on this cause it means a lot you have our backs. #BackedtheBlue

Unregistered
    Agree on this 1

Unregistered
    Back in my day bro he had nuts. Disappeared for a long time but u brought them out on this one. THANK U

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Back in my day bro he had nuts. Disappeared for a long time but u brought them out on this one. THANK U
    Still a fruit cake bt had cops Baks

Unregistered
    Still a fruit cake bt had cops Baks
    Has mo sac than Prt brass!

Unregistered
    Thank you for the vote JP, but you shouldn’t be giving yourself props in 3rd person. Finally “Backing“ your troops on the last stretch of your career when you see yours heading down the toilet is not good enough for me. You should have shown support of your troops way before.

Especially here where it is YOUR doing!

I can say in my humble opinion that JP has been average as Director. My man thru his balls on the table backing his departmemt. U my friend have earned my eternal respect. Investigators are still investigating and we have to see the truth when done. Thanking Dancing Queen on this cause it means a lot you have our backs. #BackedtheBlue

Unregistered
    Thank you for the vote JP, but you shouldn’t be giving yourself props in 3rd person. Finally “Backing“ your troops on the last stretch of your career when you see yours heading down the toilet is not good enough for me. You should have shown support of your troops way before.

Especially here where it is YOUR doing!
    He’s always shown biases to RID and now PRT. IF THAT WAS ROAD PERSONNEL, they all would be yelled at and fired on the spot.

Unregistered
    He’s always shown biases to RID and now PRT. IF THAT WAS ROAD PERSONNEL, they all would be yelled at and fired on the spot.
    110% correct! It’s hilarious how no one else sees that or has realized that. The only reason why he’s backing “his troops” is because it’s “HIS” TROOPS!” If PRT goes down, so does he! If it was road they would be ROD RIGHT NOW and pending termination as well as negative input on his part.

Unregistered
    Guess what? He’s wrong as usual! This is all a show because it will cost tax payers millions if we admit fault. Just look at the Mayors Twitter account & you can see he’s freaking out as well.

I hope these two get what they deserve.

Unregistered
    You have been overly critical about officers who have done an excellent job, but your ego did not allow you to back them then. Now, the guys, who were also trying to do a good job, made numerous mistakes that resulted in the death of innocent people, and you say that there was no other way? F#[€ OFF you inexperienced hypocrite. Go away and let us pick up the pieces of the hollow department that you left behind........arrogant POS

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast