Ortiz the snitch at cip - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered

Haters are gonna Hate

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He was not relieved of duty he kept his gun uniform and was allowed to work off duty. It’s called protection from politicians who need him to cut our salaries, pensions, drop and reduce settlements for lawsuits.

Ortiz is not a real cop but a wannabe always has been always will that’s why he runs around the city like a menace with no supervision. I remember when he did his first ride along already began talking about his connections and what he will do. He has a little private school boy ego and will do anything to make himself look like a hero even if it fck s others.

Those that protect him and cover for him are no different. You are guilty for everything he gets away with.
    Captain Ortiz handled himself admirably with measured responses. He will be vindicated from this smear campaign started annonymously (What a joke!) by Nestor "The Molester" and Maxipad "I can't tell the truth" Valdes.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3077665]Captain Ortiz handled himself admirably with measured responses. He will be vindicated from this smear campaign started annonymously (What a joke!) by Nestor "The Molester" and Maxipad "I can't tell the truth" Valdes.[/]

We shall see when it comes out. CIP might not know how things work but the DO’s are not in your favor bet you’ll lose when it is explained in full details.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123