If you weren’t there... - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Please tell me what training, academy, instructor taught you to be all over on top of a hostage.???
    If you were an actually cop you would know what a dumb question that is. Please don’t come here and act like you know ‘how it should have happened.’

Unregistered
    Thanks Stuttering Steadman that was beautiful
    Another diversion from any real debate. I doubt you’re an officer either. I’m beginning to doubt any actual officers post here. Just a bunch of instigators.

Unregistered
    Thank you for your support. It’s civilians like you with unrealistic Hollywood expectations that create the divide. I’m out there every day regardless. No thank you necessary.

You already take money from my children , forcibly, through taxes..that’s your thank you. Don’t think you’re doing me any favors, you’re pretty much a waste of tax dollars driving around in my car, with my firearms, my comms, etc.

Unregistered
    You already take money from my children , forcibly, through taxes..that’s your thank you. Don’t think you’re doing me any favors, you’re pretty much a waste of tax dollars driving around in my car, with my firearms, my comms, etc.
    I’m sorry you feel that way but thank you for your support, reluctant as it was. I promise you got your monies worth.

Unregistered
    I’m sorry you feel that way but thank you for your support, reluctant as it was. I promise you got your monies worth.
    No, the ROI simply isn’t there, and I do not voluntarily support you at all. You just keep being pleased with yourself that you take money from my children, who actually work in a more dangerous job than you do, just like the UPS driver that was killed by people in your profession. Yes, drivers have more dangerous jobs than you do, as do about 14 other professions...so please don’t think you’re anything special to society.

Unregistered
    No, the ROI simply isn’t there, and I do not voluntarily support you at all. You just keep being pleased with yourself that you take money from my children, who actually work in a more dangerous job than you do, just like the UPS driver that was killed by people in your profession. Yes, drivers have more dangerous jobs than you do, as do about 14 other professions...so please don’t think you’re anything special to society.
    I’m learning a lot from you. Thank you. Question... Do your children have the whole world come down on them when they have a bad day at work? Do you invade their forums with your sh$t-talking or are we special for you?

Unregistered
    I’m learning a lot from you. Thank you. Question... Do your children have the whole world come down on them when they have a bad day at work? Do you invade their forums with your sh$t-talking or are we special for you?
    Precious, you’re job is so difficult it feels as if the whole world were falling done on you...awwww. I assure you, my kids have a bad day, they don’t jump on some forum to try and drum up some sort of sympathetic support or whine about it the way you have.

You certainly are special; just not in the way you think.

Unregistered
    Precious, you’re job is so difficult it feels as if the whole world were falling done on you...awwww. I assure you, my kids have a bad day, they don’t jump on some forum to try and drum up some sort of sympathetic support or whine about it the way you have.

This forum is even stupider then the Leo Affairs Miramar PD !

Unregistered

You didn’t answer the questions... you just sh$t-talked some more.

Unregistered
    You didn’t answer the questions... you just sh$t-talked some more.
    “I had a bad day and the whole world feels like it’s falling down on me”, said no truck driver ever. But a LEO just did. Yes, truck drivers have a more dangerous job than you.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast