If you weren’t there... - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered

And therein lies the problem

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    When you say ‘the cops’ messed up it makes me believe you are not one. So your professional opinion means nothing to me.

It should. Taxpayers pay for everything you own. You are beholden to them for your employment.

It is LEOs such as yourself that contribute to divide between law enforcement and the community.

Unregistered
    So you think a few video angles tell enough of the story? You’re naive. I can’t help you.
    Enough angles to see police officers using occupied civilian vehicles as cover then engaging the targets with indiscriminate rapid fire. What tactical advantage did these PRT morons gain by running up 15 feet from their vehicles to the civilian vehicles??? And if your answer is to protect the citizens like idiot dancing queen said then why did they continue moving alongside the vehicles using them as cover while the terrified drivers were attempting to leave the hot zone.

Unregistered
    It should. Taxpayers pay for everything you own. You are beholden to them for your employment.

It is LEOs such as yourself that contribute to divide between law enforcement and the community.
    Thank you for your support. It’s civilians like you with unrealistic Hollywood expectations that create the divide. I’m out there every day regardless. No thank you necessary.

Unregistered
    Enough angles to see police officers using occupied civilian vehicles as cover then engaging the targets with indiscriminate rapid fire. What tactical advantage did these PRT morons gain by running up 15 feet from their vehicles to the civilian vehicles??? And if your answer is to protect the citizens like idiot dancing queen said then why did they continue moving alongside the vehicles using them as cover while the terrified drivers were attempting to leave the hot zone.
    In a firefight cover is cover.... I’m sorry the civilian was in the cover. That doesn’t mean the officer should run somewhere else. The subjects chose the engagement location... not the officer. Blame the subject.

Unregistered
    In a firefight cover is cover.... I’m sorry the civilian was in the cover. That doesn’t mean the officer should run somewhere else. The subjects chose the engagement location... not the officer. Blame the subject.
    The officers had cover behind their vehicles why run to civilians and put them in harms way. If that was your family in those cars you wouldn’t be so understanding.

Unregistered
    The officers had cover behind their vehicles why run to civilians and put them in harms way. If that was your family in those cars you wouldn’t be so understanding.
    I would be really mad at the subjects.
    I wasn’t there but if the civilians were between the officers and subjects, by running forward and bringing their force forward, the officers lowered the chance of accidentally shooting the civilians somewhere in the middle of the field of fire. Maybe by doing that fewer people were injured. It’s not the officers fault that civilians were in the middle... the subjects picked the location of the engagement.

Unregistered
    If your family or a kid was in the ups truck you would not be tailgating driving on the side or running up to it. F u idiots who caused the death of these innocent lives because of your cowboy antics tactics. Any seasone Officer would’ve hung back knowing a life was at stake .

Unregistered
    If your family or a kid was in the ups truck you would not be tailgating driving on the side or running up to it. F u idiots who caused the death of these innocent lives because of your cowboy antics tactics. Any seasone Officer would’ve hung back knowing a life was at stake .
    I don’t think you’re an officer... So how do you know when it’s time to hang back?

Unregistered
    I would be really mad at the subjects.
    I wasn’t there but if the civilians were between the officers and subjects, by running forward and bringing their force forward, the officers lowered the chance of accidentally shooting the civilians somewhere in the middle of the field of fire. Maybe by doing that fewer people were injured. It’s not the officers fault that civilians were in the middle... the subjects picked the location of the engagement.
    Thanks Stuttering Steadman that was beautiful

Unregistered
    I don’t think you’re an officer... So how do you know when it’s time to hang back?
    Please tell me what training, academy, instructor taught you to be all over on top of a hostage.???

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast