If you weren’t there... - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So you have failed to debate the issue and you are attempting personal attacks on someone you don’t know, which is the fallback for all uneducated ‘debaters’. You have no idea of my background or education. I can’t help you.
    So said the walking fallacy. Please, don’t help, apparently innocent lives are lost when people like you try to help. Just be happy with your welfare check and go about your life, I’ll keep footing the bill for your existence.

Unregistered
    So said the walking fallacy. Please, don’t help, apparently innocent lives are lost when people like you try to help. Just be happy with your welfare check and go about your life, I’ll keep footing the bill for your existence.
    Thank you for your ‘welfare’ support. Your money was well spent. While we’re discussing it...I’m driving a 10 year old patrol vehicle over 100k miles. It’s rusting all over. It’s kind of embarrassing to answer calls for help this way.... can you do something about that? Peace.

Unregistered
    Thank you for your ‘welfare’ support. Your money was well spent. While we’re discussing it...I’m driving a 10 year old patrol vehicle over 100k miles. It’s rusting all over. It’s kind of embarrassing to answer calls for help this way.... can you do something about that? Peace.
    No, not worth it. Live with your life choices, instead of complaining.

Unregistered
    Collateral Damage, it exist in all scenario’s of war. Before you say this is not war.... look around, the animals are on the loose and our society is under warfare.

I’ll give you my badge and gun and see if guy can do this job. I promise you it won’t be a welfare check. Those we save for the animals out there that chose to steal from others.

Unregistered

Cite the page/para of training manual that instructs officers to shoot at hostages

The flamboyant arrogance and celebratory post-massacre party by mouth breathing cops defending mass shooting at public crowds and using human shields is spectacular. Why not have a gay parade down the same road the massacre happened? That way you can have a dance party to celebrate killing innocent victims! A massacre pride parade hosted by your Chief! You effing monsters...

If you weren’t there... AND you’re not privy to investigative info at the scene... who are you to say publicly what was right and what was wrong?

I wasn’t there but I know that...
    1. The media reported shots were being fired during the pursuit. You cannot conduct a felony traffic stop during an active shooting. A felony stop only works during controlled stops. It is arrogant to think you could have controlled the outcome.

2. None of you knows how you will react in a similar situation. With 20+ years it never fails that when I look behind me all the macho s#%t talkers have disappeared.

3. I’m not gonna fault anyone who engaged these guys.. even if it went bad. It’s tragic but never lose sight that the subjects made this happen.

4. No amount of training guarantees a successful mission it only improves chances of success.

5. The public is always looking for someone to blame and often times it’s anyone they see first not necessarily the responsible party. I have seen this over and over again.

Unregistered

The video cameras were rolling putas

If we were there, we'd get shot at by punk cops. Happily, video cameras were there instead, and filmed your pathetic sorry a$$es using human shields and shooting at a hostage. May the innocent victims you murdered haunt every responding officer for the rest of their lives, and haunt every dream they ever have again, and every time they close their eyes.

You can't wash this blood off. Ever. You are all dripping in it.

Unregistered
    If we were there, we'd get shot at by punk cops. Happily, video cameras were there instead, and filmed your pathetic sorry a$$es using human shields and shooting at a hostage. May the innocent victims you murdered haunt every responding officer for the rest of their lives, and haunt every dream they ever have again, and every time they close their eyes.

You can't wash this blood off. Ever. You are all dripping in it.
    Nighty nite!!! I will sleep tight, that night and all the nights after. This is the job I signed up for regardless of the ungrateful citizens we protect. We will always be seen as the bad guys!! We respond or handle people at their worst moments, and worst behavior. What good outcome do we have?? It’s never good for us?! But again, this is not something I need to defend to someone and asinine as you. You don’t wear the same clothing, uniform, badge, or fears we wear! Please!!!! Take our job and do better. But please, stop dialing 911 for your emergencies, handle your own, I’d like to see that outcome.

Unregistered

Real Big Problem In 305

If you weren’t there... AND you’re not privy to investigative info at the scene... who are you to say publicly what was right and what was wrong?

I wasn’t there but I know that...
    1. The media reported shots were being fired during the pursuit. You cannot conduct a felony traffic stop during an active shooting. A felony stop only works during controlled stops. It is arrogant to think you could have controlled the outcome.

2. None of you knows how you will react in a similar situation. With 20+ years it never fails that when I look behind me all the macho s#%t talkers have disappeared.

3. I’m not gonna fault anyone who engaged these guys.. even if it went bad. It’s tragic but never lose sight that the subjects made this happen.

4. No amount of training guarantees a successful mission it only improves chances of success.

5. The public is always looking for someone to blame and often times it’s anyone they see first not necessarily the responsible party. I have seen this over and over again.

If this is true then all of them need to be fired. We have a huge problem in this department with insubordination and the lack of respect for command staff. Set the example and fire everyone who didn’t disengage.
    PRT is the crew infected with the Family & Friends Silver Badge syndrome combined with the 20 Year Rookie Sickness. Some have the Daddy or Mommy inherited badge plague, just ask the DD’s son and his FNG millennial know It All Buddies. What killed these innocent victims was inexperience, lack of common sense, and high level of immaturity. Anyone can pull a trigger especially when your a Trigger Happy moron who can‘t put 2 and 2 together, track records will paint the picture. As the training has gone for years, if your going to pull the trigger, make sure to hit hat target, don’t hit the innocent bystander or its your arse. Now all the sudden it’s ok to miss and kill the innocent?

God forbid your hand picked gestapo crew respond to a school shooting like in Broward, how many more innocent would end up dead or injured.

Listen Dancing Queen I sure as hell don‘t want your or any of your people protecting me or my family, god knows what other stupidities these idiots have done in their short time on.

Sheriff needs to be placed ASAP!

Unregistered
    Nighty nite!!! I will sleep tight, that night and all the nights after. This is the job I signed up for regardless of the ungrateful citizens we protect. We will always be seen as the bad guys!! We respond or handle people at their worst moments, and worst behavior. What good outcome do we have?? It’s never good for us?! But again, this is not something I need to defend to someone and asinine as you. You don’t wear the same clothing, uniform, badge, or fears we wear! Please!!!! Take our job and do better. But please, stop dialing 911 for your emergencies, handle your own, I’d like to see that outcome.
    Mr. Fearful

Who would want that pay cut? We are educated and are compensated accordingly.

Unregistered
    Mr. Fearful

Who would want that pay cut? We are educated and are compensated accordingly.
    How much they pay you per mile, Jose?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456