Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Vote

Retired Sheriff Lamberti has my vote!!!

Unregistered
    Nice guy but he needs to stay retired. His ship has sailed

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I never had a problem with Lamberti personally but the people he chose to surround himself with were awful. That being said I would be open to his return.
    Yeah Scvmbag Frey and Moleface Cavallo. They did him in.

Unregistered

always a dude...lesser of the 2 evils

as much money as broward has....

as many deputies who ' toot' their inflated ego horns

many who are down right cowards and scoundrels because of the system in place

why do the citizens and tax payers always have to settle . or run a candidate in the true fashion

' lesser of all the evils '.

Cochran bad , we should have had a clue with ft lauderdale management with this pos
    jenne- his own worst enemy, smart guy but nepolean complex power junkie , good riddece
    lamberti, nice guy, not the brightest lightbulb, to many criminals or borderline criminals in his crony circle
    Israel a pathetic excuse to call himself a cop or a leader, he's a social worker just like Cochran p.o.s.
    and that goes for most of his appointed retIred goons from: FLPD.

this agency was a good place if you did not mind the toxic / poisonous politics....
    they shove money and overtime down your throat to shut you, ' fix all the promotional exams/ assignment interviews.
    don't abide by federal rulings on: constitutional rights/ practices until some authority males them do it.
    the stuff is endless.

Unregistered
    Sheriff Lamberti will be back. Republicans will be voting this year and he will be elected. The African American Vote is going to split and it will not be enough the rule out a Republican win.

Pay attention ladies and gents.
    https://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/cr...hyq-story.html

Al Lamberti is not coming back . Put a fork in him because your boy Lamberti is done. BSO settled out of court because they would have destroyed Lamberti on the stand. BSO and Broward County can only take so much embarrassment.

Unregistered

What I be hearing round town

I heards I Lamberti comes back. Many retreads will follow including major Meerah

Unregistered
    Sheriff Lamberti will be back. Republicans will be voting this year and he will be elected. The African American Vote is going to split and it will not be enough the rule out a Republican win.

Pay attention ladies and gents.
    Ha ha ha ha 😄 😂 but good luck with that

Unregistered
    Ha ha ha ha 😄 😂 but good luck with that
    Lamberti was a cop
    Gave us training
    and did not do anything to make us look like a scam. Guess what no issues other than entitled people crying.

Unregistered
    as much money as broward has....

as many deputies who ' toot' their inflated ego horns

many who are down right cowards and scoundrels because of the system in place

why do the citizens and tax payers always have to settle . or run a candidate in the true fashion

' lesser of all the evils '.

Cochran bad , we should have had a clue with ft lauderdale management with this pos
    jenne- his own worst enemy, smart guy but nepolean complex power junkie , good riddece
    lamberti, nice guy, not the brightest lightbulb, to many criminals or borderline criminals in his crony circle
    Israel a pathetic excuse to call himself a cop or a leader, he's a social worker just like Cochran p.o.s.
    and that goes for most of his appointed retIred goons from: FLPD.

this agency was a good place if you did not mind the toxic / poisonous politics....
    they shove money and overtime down your throat to shut you, ' fix all the promotional exams/ assignment interviews.
    don't abide by federal rulings on: constitutional rights/ practices until some authority males them do it.
    the stuff is endless.
    Wow, what a negative person. I thank Jesus everyday for having a great career at BSO and for our great Sheriff Tony.
    I will pray for you. If you're ever interested in some bible study, I regularly attend the calvary chapel.
    Jesus loves you.

Unregistered

Kumbaya

Wow, what a negative person. I thank Jesus everyday for having a great career at BSO and for our great Sheriff Tony.
    I will pray for you. If you're ever interested in some bible study, I regularly attend the calvary chapel.
    Jesus loves you.
    https://youtu.be/fWXFCxsxL5k

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast