Sheriff Lanberti 2020
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Sheriff Lanberti 2020

Sheriff Lamberti will be back. Republicans will be voting this year and he will be elected. The African American Vote is going to split and it will not be enough the rule out a Republican win.

Pay attention ladies and gents.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sheriff Lamberti will be back. Republicans will be voting this year and he will be elected. The African American Vote is going to split and it will not be enough the rule out a Republican win.

I never had a problem with Lamberti personally but the people he chose to surround himself with were awful. That being said I would be open to his return.

Unregistered
    We were cops the and did not worry about the BS

Unregistered

TT the Master Politician Now

Ok, so will it be TT, Israel or Pollack against the Republican? Seems like TT is nothing more than Israel 2.0..... for someone who isn’t a politician, he sure gets out there, in uniform, and always with some type of prop. I guess the professional photographers we are paying have to have something to do, right?

Unregistered
    Ok, so will it be TT, Israel or Pollack against the Republican? Seems like TT is nothing more than Israel 2.0..... for someone who isn’t a politician, he sure gets out there, in uniform, and always with some type of prop. I guess the professional photographers we are paying have to have something to do, right?
    Israel will take it. All the others will keep on walking. We definitely don’t want Lamdirty.

Unregistered
    Israel will take it. All the others will keep on walking. We definitely don’t want Lamdirty.
    Atleast he never had a driver. A real cop who drove himself.

Unregistered
    We were cops the and did not worry about the BS
    Totally agree, he was the last real Sheriff that believed in law enforcement, not turkey giveaways!!!

Deputies weren’t scared to do their job!!!

Unregistered

Chocolate thunder

If so, will T Bone come back and sing a melody for us while holding hands during the swearing in? I sure hope so.....

Unregistered

Idiot

What a complete and utter idiot. When the general election is held its one republican against a democrat and a independent if one is in the election.
    There is no splitting of the black vote dumbass. That’s in the primary. You are what’s wrong with the voters today. Totally clueless about candidates and the process. Furthermore, you are what’s wrong with cops today. Just a dumbass, pot stirring ****ing idiot .

Unregistered
    What a complete and utter idiot. When the general election is held its one republican against a democrat and a independent if one is in the election.
    There is no splitting of the black vote dumbass. That’s in the primary. You are what’s wrong with the voters today. Totally clueless about candidates and the process. Furthermore, you are what’s wrong with cops today. Just a dumbass, pot stirring ****ing idiot .
    Ok, I understand you point but the democrats wont be out in numbers this year. There is no one to vote for in the democratic party. It will be a close race between Sheriff Isreal and Al Pollock in the primary. All they really have to do is exploit the idea of Sheriff Tony being a stand in for the white people of Parkland with money.

Sheriff Lamberti 2020
    Back to Justice
    Broward County
    Rule of Law

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast