Sheriff Lanberti 2020 - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lol.....that's the newest BSO koolaid drink song that the command listen to 24 hours a day

Unregistered
    https://youtu.be/ItXM0tONRQs

Al Lamberti out celebrating the Christmas holidays with the two men who made him Broward County Sheriff. Has-been Governor Charlie Crist and Witness Protection Felon Scott Rothstein.

Unregistered
    Wow, what a negative person. I thank Jesus everyday for having a great career at BSO and for our great Sheriff Tony.
    I will pray for you. If you're ever interested in some bible study, I regularly attend the calvary chapel.
    Jesus loves you.
    I had a great career and did everything on my own, which mean's I was not a boot licker,
    realized very young and early it who ys know and blow, now you sound like a dope of a cop and maybe a social worker wearing
    a deputy's uniform with a great ' hide out ' job in the p.s.b. no doubt with a zip code ccn.

you couldn't walk a mile in old school shoes and you can take that to the bank.
    sheriff tony may have good intention, but like a lot of soul brothers talks the talk...but can't walk the walk.

Unregistered
    I had a great career and did everything on my own, which mean's I was not a boot licker,
    realized very young and early it who ys know and blow, now you sound like a dope of a cop and maybe a social worker wearing
    a deputy's uniform with a great ' hide out ' job in the p.s.b. no doubt with a zip code ccn.

you couldn't walk a mile in old school shoes and you can take that to the bank.
    sheriff tony may have good intention, but like a lot of soul brothers talks the talk...but can't walk the walk.
    Way to listen to the Parkland people on this one. Keep smelling jackass and this is what you end up with. Come back SI this place fell apart.

Unregistered
    Yeah Scvmbag Frey and Moleface Cavallo. They did him in.
    Rothstein, Benjamin and Poole didn't do much for his legacy. Then their was "hammergate"

Unregistered
    He was a nice guy but he needs to stay retired

Unregistered

I will vote fo Al again,

We were cops back then and we had real Captains not dudes pretending to be one like Disgraceful Ira Goldberg. Go Lamberti!!!

Unregistered
    We were cops back then and we had real Captains not dudes pretending to be one like Disgraceful Ira Goldberg. Go Lamberti!!!
    That gold guy is hot stuff

Unregistered

Fatty Goldberg?

Yeah she’s something else.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123