Bikers against Israel
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Bikers against Israel

40,000 bikers are going to make sure you are never elected Scott, so sad what your boy Ira is doing with rehab Jamie, see you at the polls Scott

Unregistered
    Who are these 40,000 bikers, the toy rally on Sunday? Please TT crotch grabbing dance will go over like farting in church with them.

Unregistered

Scott the mistakes continue

Believe me big dummy, you pissed of thousands of bikers, karma is coming Scott, keep up the bad work you don’t got this

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    40,000 bikers are going to make sure you are never elected Scott, so sad what your boy Ira is doing with rehab Jamie, see you at the polls Scott
    Another political clown stunt from one sick man forgetting to take his meds. Get a job you looser. How about we all stand by your house and form a rally

Unregistered
    Another political clown stunt from one sick man forgetting to take his meds. Get a job you looser. How about we all stand by your house and form a rally
    Its loser, not looser!! You've been told this numerous times numbskull but your tiny brain can't comprehend it....F'ing looooser!

Unregistered
    I went out and bought a Harley today just for this. Scotty = SCUM

Anyone but Israel 2020

Unregistered
    I went out and bought a Harley today just for this. Scotty = SCUM

Anyone but Israel 2020
    First off everyone knows the Indian Challenger is better an of the Harley models. Second if you want a motorcycle to support pumpkin head you would be like all of his people on MLK day, wheels up - guns down. Which means you would go steal a dirt bike and ride it illegally on the streets.

Unregistered
    Its loser, not looser!! You've been told this numerous times numbskull but your tiny brain can't comprehend it....F'ing looooser!
    He was expressing the word dumb asssss just like you used four oooo he used oo. Thought I had to spell it out for you for your small brainnnnn. Phucking jackass.

Unregistered
    He was expressing the word dumb asssss just like you used four oooo he used oo. Thought I had to spell it out for you for your small brainnnnn. Phucking jackass.
    Wrong phuck face, you don't add only one "o" if you're trying to accentuate a word. The moron who posted that doesnt know how to spell. Much like you, kocksucker!
    I'm filing a complaint with the spelling police!

Unregistered
    Ira Goldberg has never been able to put anything together! He is hanging on to Jamie McDonnell for the money . The toy run has always been about the children. But Scott Israel wants to make it about himself, and those 2 idiots are pushing the idea! So I say 1st of all boycott delvecchio pizza Jamie McDonnell's business! Ira has never had any connections or ideas. He latches on the people like a slug. Always took credit for other people's work. Ira Is lazy, incomepetent and a literate! Ali is a thug
    He was by far the worst jailer BSO ever had, he makes Scott look smart, frightening!
    I surely hope they don't have Richie Supa there?Aerosmith's wanna, dude your days are over and give it up!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast