Bikers against Israel - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered

Scott dummy today another flop

Scott by the way I don’t think your bright enough to realize uniting broward sucked everyone a failure just like you, get a job

Unregistered

Susan Facebook post

Thank you Ray Rapaglia and the men from the James club you made my husbands toy run a huge success, you are my hero

Unregistered
    Scott israel the garbage bucket doesn't deserve to be allowed on the property at the psb again. Take your worthless fort lauderdale crew and for once take a hint dumb dumb your not wanted here.

Unregistered

Scott u don’t got this

You need to go away I was at the toy run today the BSO men and women don’t want you back, look for a job quit begging for money it’s sad and embarrassing

Unregistered

Sausage slinger

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I would love to see his ex jailer captain on the back of a bike in a thong!!!!!🥒🌈
    He can ride beeoch on the back on my bike any day!!!!🥒😉

Unregistereditsnotyours

Susan just as arrogant and dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thank you Ray Rapaglia and the men from the James club you made my husbands toy run a huge success, you are my hero
    Please tell me she didn’t write that on her Facebook. Although I wouldn’t be surprised. It’s not her husbands toy run, it’s the kids toy run. Susan, do you get that, it’s for the kids, not your loser of a husband. Isn’t it true how people always manage to find each other. Between Scott, Susan and Ira, they probably have an IQ of about a 10.

Unregistered

Yes they did it for scott

So sad me and my husband supported Scott, never again all our clubs will be against them, look twice for motorcycle clubs phonies

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123