Indict those BSO cops they murdered the UPS driver - Page 5
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I love this.

So, you have a hijacked truck, containing two armed men who have already shot at LEOS, and you want to keep all ground units a mile away. Who stops these two yahoos from pulling up in front of a school, getting out of the truck and running inside, turning the entire school into a hostage situation, the air units? Look, Chuckles, the protocol is not to let dangerous criminals run around loose. The whole point is to contain and neutralize dangerous criminals, so that they do not pose a continuing threat to society. That is what happened here. That the criminals chose to resist arrest violently, is not the fault of the LEOs or LEAs.
    Apparently you didn’t even go to a police academy or read a policy book. Many people have put their lives on the line before you came along with your childish and moronic police tactics for a protocol to be put in place.
    Can we kill your mom? Your sister? Your siblings to neutralize a threat?
    I am going to stop wasting my energy because all you are is a wannabe.

Unregistered
    Apparently you didn’t even go to a police academy or read a policy book. Many people have put their lives on the line before you came along with your childish and moronic police tactics for a protocol to be put in place.
    Jesus, I hope you don't wear a badge. No one wanted anyone to die the other day but what the freak did you want those officers to do once the truck stopped? Seriously you sissy, let's hear your master plan! This outta be great, go ahead SupaCop!

Unregistered

“Apparently “ you must work in Parkland and you would probably set up a perimeter around the truck and sing Cumbauya.

Police work is nice and fun most of the time. But sometimes it can get ugly fast, and the outcome isn’t always the best. But it could have been way worst if the bad guys were given a avenue of opportunity to escape and to continue their mayhem.

Yes, lives were lost but many more could have been lost if these animals weren’t neutralized!

Stay safe and pray your partner is a real cop if things get ugly!!!

Unregistered
    They should of used the Papa Unit and installed the magnetic pickup tool. Then fly over the UPS truck and lower the magnetic pickup tool. Then fly to a safe place away from the public and then engage the bad guys.

Unregistered
    it is obvious that YOU are the one with no training or experience in LE. As you point out, many people put their lives on the line in this incident. Every single LEO at the scene was a target of two armed criminals who were intent on shooting it out with the cops. In a perfect world, police aircraft would be armed and as soon as the clowns in the truck opened fire on the interstate, a missile would have been fired into the truck immediately terminating the threat. There would have been one innocent life lost, instead of two. But, the police did not do that, did they, Chuckles? No, they waited for the truck to get caught in stopped traffic and then approached on foot to take the criminals into custody. Unfortunately, the criminals had other ideas. Once they opened fire, every person in range of their weapons was a potential casualty. They LEOs did what they could, under the circumstances to limit collateral damage.

History has proven over and over, that when criminals are allowed to escape by LE, more people suffer than if the LEOs contain and neutralize a dangerous criminal. I know what I am talking about and your do not sorry, Chuckles.

Unregistered
    “Apparently “ you must work in Parkland and you would probably set up a perimeter around the truck and sing Cumbauya.

Police work is nice and fun most of the time. But sometimes it can get ugly fast, and the outcome isn’t always the best. But it could have been way worst if the bad guys were given a avenue of opportunity to escape and to continue their mayhem.

Yes, lives were lost but many more could have been lost if these animals weren’t neutralized!

Stay safe and pray your partner is a real cop if things get ugly!!!
    Wait and see tough guy! Cops will lose their jobs and others will go to prison.
    By the way I have been there and done it.
    I have probably been to more cop burials than years you have on the job.
    Good luck to you and grow up.

Unregistered
    it is obvious that YOU are the one with no training or experience in LE. As you point out, many people put their lives on the line in this incident. Every single LEO at the scene was a target of two armed criminals who were intent on shooting it out with the cops. In a perfect world, police aircraft would be armed and as soon as the clowns in the truck opened fire on the interstate, a missile would have been fired into the truck immediately terminating the threat. There would have been one innocent life lost, instead of two. But, the police did not do that, did they, Chuckles? No, they waited for the truck to get caught in stopped traffic and then approached on foot to take the criminals into custody. Unfortunately, the criminals had other ideas. Once they opened fire, every person in range of their weapons was a potential casualty. They LEOs did what they could, under the circumstances to limit collateral damage.

History has proven over and over, that when criminals are allowed to escape by LE, more people suffer than if the LEOs contain and neutralize a dangerous criminal. I know what I am talking about and your do not sorry, Chuckles.
    Who in your family did you say you wanted shot up by careless cops who refuse to follow policy?

Unregistered
    No body will lose their job or go to prison. I bet you were a scared little p*ssy and always at the rear of any altercation trembling with fear. Now STFU.

Unregistered
    Hopefully, we can attend your burial.

Unregistered
    What a mess the cops murdered the UPS driver and the innocent Rick Cutshaw sitting in his car. No protocol just blatant random shooting in any direction. Indict BSO cops for manslaughter. The middle of afternoon traffic put Broward residents at a risk. Why didn’t they contain the scene, wait for SWAT or a hostage negotiator. No they blindly caused the death of two innocent people.
    The UPS drivers father called it MURDER.

Sheriff Tony added insult to injury when that idiot heard that the Miramar PD Chief was going to hold a press conference Tony called him and asked him to wait until he got there. The Miramar Chief said Tony this is not your city so don’t bother coming and gave the press conference 15 minutes later.
    A retarded person wrote this so forgive him

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast