Indict those BSO cops they murdered the UPS driver - Page 4
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What a mess the cops murdered the UPS driver and the innocent Rick Cutshaw sitting in his car. No protocol just blatant random shooting in any direction. Indict BSO cops for manslaughter. The middle of afternoon traffic put Broward residents at a risk. Why didn’t they contain the scene, wait for SWAT or a hostage negotiator. No they blindly caused the death of two innocent people.
    The UPS drivers father called it MURDER.

Sheriff Tony added insult to injury when that idiot heard that the Miramar PD Chief was going to hold a press conference Tony called him and asked him to wait until he got there. The Miramar Chief said Tony this is not your city so don’t bother coming and gave the press conference 15 minutes later.
    Why didn’t The stupid Governor fire the director of Miami Dade Police Department? Is it because he is elected already? Let’s have Parkland give us ideas.

Unregistered
    You can't reason with a complete nut job. Remember your CIT training....just offer him a rubber diaper lol
    While you can't reason with a nut job, you can goad hikm into showing everyone exactly what he is. I think that I have accomplished that. My work here is done.

Unregistered
    We try to keep it lite (mostly) on this page but I've got to rant...

I am assuming everyone has probably heard about the tragedy in Miami where the innocent UPS driver and bystander were killed during a shot out between robbers and the police. I've read a lot of comments on Reddit and Facebook about this incident. Most of them blame the police for the deaths of the innocent.

Here is my understanding about what happened.

- Shit heads rob Jewelry store. Shots are fired at the store. An employee was hit.

- Shit heads car jack UPS driver and hold him hostage.

- Police purse UPS truck for sometime. Suspects fire at Officers during pursuit

- UPS truck gets stuck in traffic. Shit bags fire at police. Police return fire.

Could the responding Officers have done something different? Maybe? Let's be real, this is a shit situation and sometimes things go wrong.

What if the cops don't return fire and suspects flee and kill other people. Guess who still gets the blame? Cops...

You know who's fault this is? The pieces of garage that started all this. None of this happens if they don't rob a jewelry store and steal the truck.

Police do their best but we are human and in real life sometimes there isn't a happy ending.

Shit like this is why cops are leaving the profession. We get called to the worst situations imaginable. A cop could do everything by the book and will still get thrown under the bus.

I get it. Police are public servants and we are open to criticizism from the public. Yes cops make mistakes. Even good cops. We are human, remember? But when at every turn cops are blamed for everything people are going to stop doing the job.

It's time we start putting some blame on the criminals.

This was posted on-line and it covers it well. Now sit the f@ck down STFU!
    Yea, and those shit heads were probably all those white males with privilege.

Unregistered
    Yea, and those shit heads were probably all those white males with privilege.
    Im a Black man and I believe in White privilege. If it wasn’t for the white man where would this Country be today. Not to shame my race but what has the Black man really contributed in Making America??? It sure wasn’t affirmative action.

Unregistered
    Im a Black man and I believe in White privilege. If it wasn’t for the white man where would this Country be today. Not to shame my race but what has the Black man really contributed in Making America??? It sure wasn’t affirmative action.
    The black man has contribute, a lot to making American. JOBS: prison guards and police personnel are on the rise. Social reform, it's harder for the whites to get public assistance. Jobs in the construction are way up for building new Federal Correctional complex's. More job, as the military lose people, the DOJ, hires them. Race, is always a factor in police work, we tend to blame it on another race, which isn't ours. Since, the 1600's the black have blame all on the white mans need to keep them down. The Government, is behind the drugs sweeping this nation. Just ask the C.I.A... Affirmative action, is a welfare program for black, to get great jobs over other races, promotions and appointments to top positions. Now, the blacks that have done good for our Country?? We don't hear about them, why? Cause it isn't news and it takes away the stereo type, all blacks a lumped into. I've never thought I was a racist, d@mn it was pointed out to me I was WRONG. I grew up in a radically divided city, I didn't notice things I do today. 2 officers get written up for the same thing, the white b!tches about it and moves on. The black, doesn't see what he did was in wrong, according to D.O.'s they only say your writing me up because I'm black. Now, the supervisor is on the hook, for being a racist. Still to this day, I really try not to judge you by your race, it gets harder and harder, cause of the system we created. No one in law enforcement can or will admit, they are a little racist. We all our in some way or another, if you can't see this, then your lying to yourself. Now, I'm sure the flamers will come out and pick me apart for telling the truth no ones wants to admit to. It's ok, were entitled to be a azzhole from time to time.

Unregistered
    The black man has contribute, a lot to making American. JOBS: prison guards and police personnel are on the rise. Social reform, it's harder for the whites to get public assistance. Jobs in the construction are way up for building new Federal Correctional complex's. More job, as the military lose people, the DOJ, hires them. Race, is always a factor in police work, we tend to blame it on another race, which isn't ours. Since, the 1600's the black have blame all on the white mans need to keep them down. The Government, is behind the drugs sweeping this nation. Just ask the C.I.A... Affirmative action, is a welfare program for black, to get great jobs over other races, promotions and appointments to top positions. Now, the blacks that have done good for our Country?? We don't hear about them, why? Cause it isn't news and it takes away the stereo type, all blacks a lumped into. I've never thought I was a racist, d@mn it was pointed out to me I was WRONG. I grew up in a radically divided city, I didn't notice things I do today. 2 officers get written up for the same thing, the white b!tches about it and moves on. The black, doesn't see what he did was in wrong, according to D.O.'s they only say your writing me up because I'm black. Now, the supervisor is on the hook, for being a racist. Still to this day, I really try not to judge you by your race, it gets harder and harder, cause of the system we created. No one in law enforcement can or will admit, they are a little racist. We all our in some way or another, if you can't see this, then your lying to yourself. Now, I'm sure the flamers will come out and pick me apart for telling the truth no ones wants to admit to. It's ok, were entitled to be a azzhole from time to time.
    I’m with you brother, working the hood kinda makes you that way I have no problem admitting it.

Unregistered
    We try to keep it lite (mostly) on this page but I've got to rant...

I am assuming everyone has probably heard about the tragedy in Miami where the innocent UPS driver and bystander were killed during a shot out between robbers and the police. I've read a lot of comments on Reddit and Facebook about this incident. Most of them blame the police for the deaths of the innocent.

Here is my understanding about what happened.

- Shit heads rob Jewelry store. Shots are fired at the store. An employee was hit.

- Shit heads car jack UPS driver and hold him hostage.

- Police purse UPS truck for sometime. Suspects fire at Officers during pursuit

- UPS truck gets stuck in traffic. Shit bags fire at police. Police return fire.

Could the responding Officers have done something different? Maybe? Let's be real, this is a shit situation and sometimes things go wrong.

What if the cops don't return fire and suspects flee and kill other people. Guess who still gets the blame? Cops...

You know who's fault this is? The pieces of garage that started all this. None of this happens if they don't rob a jewelry store and steal the truck.

Police do their best but we are human and in real life sometimes there isn't a happy ending.

Shit like this is why cops are leaving the profession. We get called to the worst situations imaginable. A cop could do everything by the book and will still get thrown under the bus.

I get it. Police are public servants and we are open to criticizism from the public. Yes cops make mistakes. Even good cops. We are human, remember? But when at every turn cops are blamed for everything people are going to stop doing the job.

It's time we start putting some blame on the criminals.

This was posted on-line and it covers it well. Now sit the f@ck down STFU!
    You are an idiot and have no business wearing an uniform. We are cops not cowboys.
    You’re are a bad ass so long that UPS driver wasn’t your dad or your brother.
    The chase was a fiasco! The aviation unit should have called it!!!
    K.9 with rifle support should have been the first cars a quarter of a mile behind!
    Those cowboys that shot the truck up that’s all they are. Not courageous cops.
    Miami-Dade director should be fired for drinking so much of his own kool-aid.

Unregistered
    You are an idiot and have no business wearing an uniform. We are cops not cowboys.
    You’re are a bad ass so long that UPS driver wasn’t your dad or your brother.
    The chase was a fiasco! The aviation unit should have called it!!!
    K.9 with rifle support should have been the first cars a quarter of a mile behind!
    Those cowboys that shot the truck up that’s all they are. Not courageous cops.
    Miami-Dade director should be fired for drinking so much of his own kool-aid.
    The aviation unit was there, 2 of them, theirs and ours.
    SRT from Dade was re-route with a 25 minute ETA. Several unmarked K9S from Dade were there and following too you dumb fu@k!
    How do you know who had rifles and who didn't? So, you're saying that when the pieces of crap started shooting, the cops should have just let them shoot? Yeah, great idea. I bet you're a fu@king coward who'd stay outside the fence at MSD and block traffic, right? Let me guess, it would take you 20 minutes to just put your vest on? Or would you not even leave the office?

Unregistered
    The aviation unit was there, 2 of them, theirs and ours.
    SRT from Dade was re-route with a 25 minute ETA. Several unmarked K9S from Dade were there and following too you dumb fu@k!
    How do you know who had rifles and who didn't? So, you're saying that when the pieces of crap started shooting, the cops should have just let them shoot? Yeah, great idea. I bet you're a fu@king coward who'd stay outside the fence at MSD and block traffic, right? Let me guess, it would take you 20 minutes to just put your vest on? Or would you not even leave the office?
    You MORON!! I hope all of you get fired for murdering those innocent people!
    Obviously you have 2 days on the job and never been in a chase.
    All those police cars should have been a mile away.
    You idiot you!!! What do you think radios are for?? Where were the supervisors?
    I have no words to describe what happened there, but a total fiasco.

Unregistered
    You MORON!! I hope all of you get fired for murdering those innocent people!
    Obviously you have 2 days on the job and never been in a chase.
    All those police cars should have been a mile away.
    You idiot you!!! What do you think radios are for?? Where were the supervisors?
    I have no words to describe what happened there, but a total fiasco.
    I love this.

So, you have a hijacked truck, containing two armed men who have already shot at LEOS, and you want to keep all ground units a mile away. Who stops these two yahoos from pulling up in front of a school, getting out of the truck and running inside, turning the entire school into a hostage situation, the air units? Look, Chuckles, the protocol is not to let dangerous criminals run around loose. The whole point is to contain and neutralize dangerous criminals, so that they do not pose a continuing threat to society. That is what happened here. That the criminals chose to resist arrest violently, is not the fault of the LEOs or LEAs.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast